- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Two Driveways Offering Ample Parking
- Detached Double Cart Lodge & Workshop
- Two Reception Rooms
- Recently Refitted 21ft Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room
- Refitted En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Four Double Sized Bedrooms
- 66ft Rear Garden
Description **guide price Â£450,000 - Â£475,000**
This greatly proportioned detached four-bedroom property is located in Southminster. It sits half a mile of Southminster train station and is walking distance to shops and amenities. The property boasts space in every aspect, such as the driveways, one of which leading to a detached lodge/workshop with car ports, as well as the approximate 66â rear garden. Internally, the property offers a re-fitted 21â kitchen/diner, lounge, utility, ground floor cloakroom on the ground floor. To the first floor reside four double sized bedrooms. The master suite has a re-fitted ensuite and the other bedrooms are served by a four-piece family bathroom.
Double doors leading into Entrance Hall, Radiator, Stairs leading to First Floor, Galleried Landing, Cupboard Under Stairs, Doors to:-
Obscure Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Wash Basin with Vanity Unit, WC, Radiator.
Study (3.25m x 3.25m)
Double Glazed Bay Window to Front Aspect, Radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.4m x 4.14m)
Recently Fitted Kitchen (from Wren), Range of Base and Wall Units, Double Stainless Steel Sink with Drainer Inset, Corian Work Surface, Drawers with Matching Eye Level Units, Lights Under, Integrated Dishwasher, Integrated Double Oven, Space for Fridge/Freezer, Larder, Inset Spotlights, Double Half Glazed Doors to Lounge, Two Double Glazed Windows to Rear Aspects, Door Leading to:-
Utility Room (4.3m x 1.24m)
Double Glazed Window to Side Aspect, Glazed Door to Side, Work Surface and Eye Level Units, Spaces for Multiple Large Appliances, Plumbing.
Lounge (7.14m x 4.17m)
Double Glazed Bay Window to Front, Double Glazed Patio Doors to Rear, Open Fireplace with Gas Coal Effect Fire, Radiator, Half Glazed Doors to Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
First Floor Landing (4.32m x 4.11m)
Galleried Landing with Double Glazed Window to Front, Airing Cupboard with Radiator and Shelving Housing Hot Water Tank, Radiator, Doors Leading to:-
Master Bedroom (4.37m x 4.17m)
Double Glazed Window to Front, Radiator, Leading to:-
Obscure Double Glazed Window to Rear, Refitted En-suite with Walk-in Shower Cubicle with Fully Tiled Walls, Wash Basin, Low Level WC, Radiator.
Bedroom Two (3.78m x 3.28m)
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator.
Bedroom Three (3.25m x 3.23m)
Double Glazed Window to Front, Radiator.
Bedroom Four (4.17m x 2.64m)
Double Glazed Window to Front, Radiator, Door leading to Master Bedroom
Obscure Double Glazed Window to Rear, Recently Refitted with Double Walk-in Shower Cubicle, Fully Tiled Walls, Panel Bath, Wash Basin, Low Level WC, Heated Towel Rail, Cupboard Housing Water Tank. View more View less
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beauchamps, Burnham-On-Crouch CM0
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Arcadia Road, Burnham-On-Crouch CM0
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woodside, Southminster CM0
- £425,000 4 bed detached house for sale "The Copwood" at Southminster Road, Burnham-On-Crouch CM0
- £425,000 4 bed detached house for sale Park Road, Burnham-On-Crouch CM0
- £425,000 4 bed town house for sale Kings Court, Burnham-On-Crouch CM0
- £420,000 4 bed detached house for sale "The Copwood" at Southminster Road, Burnham-On-Crouch CM0
- £415,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pippins Road, Burnham-On-Crouch CM0
- £435,000 5 bed detached house for sale "The Regent " at Southminster Road, Burnham-On-Crouch CM0