1 bed flat for sale in Watermans, Junction Road, Gidea Park, Romford RM1
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Retirement property
- One bedroom first floor apartment
- Minimum age 60
- Communal lounge
- 24 hour emergency appello system
*** guide price Â£150,000 - Â£160,000 ***
retirement property - William H Brown are delighted to present this one bedroom first floor apartment ideally located for local shops and amenities. Being offered with no onward chain a viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
A chance to acquire this well presented modern retirement apartment located in Romford. Watermans comprises 39 properties arranged over 3 floors in two blocks. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. This property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. There is access to a communal lounge and gardens. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years. Don't delay, call us today to book a viewing.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, storage heater.
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.30m )
Double glazed french doors to rear aspect. Wall lights, telephone point, tv aerial point, storage heater x 2.
Kitchen 6' 6" x 7' 7" ( 1.98m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall/base units with work surfaces over, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink/drainer, splashback tiling.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 13' 8" Max ( 3.15m x 4.17m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage heater.
W/C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, extractor fan, part tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £140,000 1 bed property for sale Squirrels Heath Lane, Gidea Park, Romford RM2
- £130,000 1 bed property for sale Rosewood Court, Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford RM6
- £150,000 1 bed flat for sale The Drive, Collier Row, Romford RM5
- £152,500 1 bed flat for sale Mercury Gardens, Romford, Essex RM1
- £155,000 1 bed flat for sale Watermans, Romford RM1
- £145,000 1 bed flat for sale Collier Row, Romford, Havering RM5
- £155,000 1 bed flat for sale Portland Close, Chadwell Heath, Romford RM6
- £160,000 1 bed flat for sale 60-62 South Street, Romford RM1
- £160,000 1 bed flat for sale Gibson Court, Regarth Avenue, Romford RM1