5 bed detached bungalow for sale in Bushey Road, Ickenham UB10
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached family home
- Versatile floor plan
- Large living/dining room
- Three bathrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Large rear garden
- Off street parking
- Close proximity to sought after schools
- Walking distance to tube lines
- Easy access to A40/M25
Description This attractive detached chalet bungalow offers an abundance of light and the large floor plan and layout offers excellent versatile space to utilise. The property briefly comprises a large living/dining room, two further reception rooms/bedrooms, a bathroom and kitchen/breakfast room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and family bathroom as well as an en-suite to the master bedroom. It is close to Breakspear School and a short walk away from Vyners secondary school. Ickenham station is but a walk away providing access into London and the A40 is not far giving you an easy drive into London or the home counties.
From our Ickenham office, turn left. Proceed to the right turning just before the zebra crossing to Copthall Road East, and take the second right onto Bushey Road. Proceed up Bushey Road and the property is on the left.
Bushey Road is situated a short walk from Ickenham Village with its local shops, restaurants and Metropolitan/Piccadilly/Central line station offering direct links to Baker Street and The City. Ickenham is an ideal location for the commuter with its excellent road links to the A40/M40 yet still retains a village atmosphere with its ancient parish church, pond, pump and Swakeleys House.
Upon entering the property via the porch you are welcomed by a large 35'8 x 16'6 living/dining room which is flooded with natural light. From this room you move on to the inner hall area, off here you access two further rooms which are currently being used as a large study and family/TV room. From the family room there are doors leading to the garden. Moving back to the inner hall there is the downstair shower room and access to the kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen is a great size with integrated appliances and there is ample worktop/storage space. There is also the added benefit of a utility room which stores the boiler and mega-flow system. You can also access the garden from the kitchen. Moving back to the living/dining room there is a staircase leading you to the bedrooms. On this floor there is landing area with access to all four bedrooms and family bathroom. The four bedroom are all doubles and the master bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite. All bathrooms at this property come wired with underfloor heating. From the landing you also gain access to the large loft area which covers the full length of the property providing ample storage space. This home does require some cosmetic updates which gives an opportunity to design to your own taste.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking for two cars and there is a lawn area. To the rear there is large garden which is ideal for a family and a large patio area perfect for outdoor entertaining. There is also a garage with plenty of additional storage space. View more View less
- £795,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Cannonbury Avenue, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £795,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Hawlands Drive, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £825,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Mills Close, Hillingdon Village UB10
- £759,950 5 bed detached house for sale Norfolk Road, North Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £800,000 6 bed detached house for sale The Old House, High Street, Cowley, Middlesex UB8
- £750,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Stowe Crescent, Ruislip HA4
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Thomas Drive, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £730,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Copthall Road West, Ickenham UB10
- £825,000 6 bed detached house for sale Lewis Close, Harefield, Middlesex UB9