- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Detached Family Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Secure Gated Entrance
- Multiple Driveway Parking
- No Onward Chain
Description Set behind secure electric gates in grounds of over half an acre (approx. 0.53), this unique, highly individual "Art Deco" family residence is situated in the popular village of Gerrards Cross, around 1.3 miles from the mainline station. The property boasts five bedrooms, three bathrooms, newly refurbished kitchen/breakfast room, double garage and swimming pool.
This unique family home provides highly flexible accommodation and provides an opportunity for a buyer to configure the accommodation to their own personal specification and requirements. The property benefits from a large 33' x 16' kitchen/breakfast room, three generous reception rooms as well as a study, impressive 27' x 21' master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, second en-suite bedroom, three further well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a double garage situated to the rear of the garden, accessed to the side of the property through double wrought-iron gates, with ample block-paved off-street parking also available to the front of the property.
To the rear, the generous paved patio surrounds the heated swimming pool, with adjoining terrace and BBQ area; the garden is predominately lawned with mature trees and various herbaceous borders.
Gerrards Cross is a highly regarded village, with plenty to keep residents occupied. There are a number of restaurants and bars and extensive local amenities such as M & S Food Hall, Waitrose and an Everyman Cinema. A huge bonus for the town is the excellent Chiltern Line service that takes commuters from Gerrards Cross into London Marylebone in approx. 20 minutes. The M40/M25/A40/M4 road network is also easily accessible, as is Heathrow airport, making Gerrards Cross very attractive for commuters, regular travellers and for access into London and the Home Counties. Whilst we are very close to London, around 20 miles, Gerrards Cross sits in an area of outstanding natural beauty, minutes from the Chiltern hills. View more View less
- £1,550,000 5 bed detached house for sale Woodlands, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Howards Wood Drive, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Wood End Close, Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire SL2
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Gold Hill North, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,600,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chiltern Hill, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,600,000 5 bed detached house for sale Parsonage Lane, Farnham Common, Slough SL2
- £1,400,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Maltmans Lane, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,695,000 5 bed detached house for sale Richmond Place, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £1,400,000 5 bed detached house for sale Howards Wood Drive, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9