- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- 5 Excellent Bedrooms all with built-in Wardrobes
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms3 Separate Receptions
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Double Garage
- Spacious reception Hall
- Guest WC
- Galleried Landing
- No Onward Chain
Description ** virtual tour available ** A beautifully presented substantial 5 bedroom detached family home in a tranquil Private Road location less than a mile walk to Station and within a few minutes walk of Effingham Common.
5 Bedrooms inc. Master & Guest Suites l 2 Bath/Shower Rooms l 3 Separate Receptions l Kitchen/Breakfast Room l Conservatory l Utility Room l Spacious Hall & Galleried Landing l Guest WC l Double Garage l Private Road Location l Less than one mile walk to Station l
We are delighted to offer for sale this substantial 5 bedroom family home which delivers superbly presented accommodation, ideally suited for the growing family. From the moment one steps across the threshold, the spacious entrance hall with Guest WC and engineered Oak flooring gives access to the 3 separate receptions, along with the fully equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room and separate Utility Room leading off. A lovely Conservatory leads off the Lounge to complete the ground floor spaces.
To the first floor there are 5 well proportioned bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and two modern bath/shower rooms, one being en-suite to the Master Bedroom, the other cleverly crafted in a 'Jack & Jill' arrangement for the Guest Bedroom and family facility.
To the front there is ample visitor parking and an attached double garage with twin up-and-over doors, and to the rear the gardens enjoy excellent privacy having been expertly laid out to create formal lawn, paved terrace and a Wisteria covered pergola terrace to enjoy a well earned sundowner at the end of the day! Being located within the catchments for both the excellent Raleigh & Howard of Effingham Schools and within a mile walk of either Effingham Jct and Horsley station & shops, for the discerning purchaser who seeks a comprehensive family family home in an excellent Private Road location with easy access to all the amenities which abound in the area, this is one definitely not to miss. View more View less
- £1,249,500 5 bed detached house for sale Falconwood, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Barrington Drive, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Barrington Drive, Fetcham, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22
- £1,239,500 5 bed detached house for sale East Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey KT24.
- £1,295,000 5 bed detached house for sale Forest Road, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Amey Drive, Bookham, Leatherhead, Surrey KT23
- £1,189,000 5 bed detached house for sale Bell Lane, Fetcham, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22
- £1,345,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Street, West Horsley KT24
- £1,295,000 6 bed detached house for sale Wildwood Close, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24