4 bed detached house for sale in Old Drove, Eastbourne BN23
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Extensive amount of land with planning permission for two semi-detached bungalows
- Spacious accomodation throughout
- Off-road parking for several vehicules
- Idyllic location
- Viewing strongly recommended!
- ***guide price of offers between Â£650,000- Â£700,000***
***guide price of offers between Â£650,000- Â£700,000***substantial detached property set within sizable grounds and having outline planning permission for twothree bedroom semi- detached bungalows. All enquiries to be discussed through sellers sole agent.
A unique opportunity has arisen to acquire this four bedroom detached family residence that occupies large grounds and has now got outlined planning permission for two three bedroom semi-detached bungalows all planning can be accessed online or for further details please enquire with the seller's sole agents. The property is set up as a large family home with sizeable gardens and an early inspection is essential to appreciate this property.
The front of the property hosts parking for several vehicles, set back from the road and is mainly hard-standing with area of lawn.
Door to the side aspect with window to the front, radiator, alarm system and doors leading to all ground floor rooms.
Low level WC with wash hand basin.
Lounge / Garden Room 29' 1" x 12' 1" ( 8.86m x 3.68m )
Window to the front, another window to the rear overlooking the garden and window to the side with sliding patio doors to the side in the extended part of the living area, two radiators, feature fireplace with surround, two doors into the hallway.
Dining Room 16' 4" x 10' ( 4.98m x 3.05m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Further Reception Room 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Window to the rear, radiator, door leading into lounge, kitchen and inner hallway.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 24' 3" x 15' 3" ( 7.39m x 4.65m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating sink and drainer unit, double door storage cupboard, electric oven, 5-ring gas hob with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, integral fridge/freezer, further space for an American-style fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, spotlights over, radiator, breakfast bar area, door to the side aspect leading to the garden and a range of windows to the rear and side aspects of the property.
Stairs leading from ground floor to first floor landing, window to the front aspect, loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Window to the rear aspect, a range of built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.10m )
Window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator, airing cupboard housing cylinder tank, door to walk-in cupboard that has window to the side and ample space for storage.
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.36m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Suite compromising bath with mixer tap and shower over, low level WC with wash hand basin, radiator, spotlights, window to the rear.
The garden is mainly laid to lawn with various shrub borders and tree surround, paved seating area at the back of the property, gated access.
Double Garage 17' 9" x 18' 3" ( 5.41m x 5.56m )
Window to the rear aspect, power and lighting, up and over door.
The property benefits from outlined planning permission for two three bedroom semi-detached bungalows all planning can be accessed on the Eastbourne Borough Council website or discussed with the branch on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale High Street, Westham, Pevensey, East Sussex BN24
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Willingdon Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Melvill Lane, Willingdon, Eastbourne BN20
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rosebery Avenue, Eastbourne BN22
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Le Brun Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Croft, Church Street, Willingdon, Eastbourne BN20
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Falmer Close, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN20
- £650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Hankham Court, Off Medway Lane, Stone Cross, Pevensey BN24
- £580,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale St. Lawrence Way, Sovereign Harbour North, Eastbourne BN23