- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Stunning Modern Kitchen
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Double Glazing
- Available To View Now
- 3 Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Easy Access To Railway Station
Description This superbly presented detached three bedroom bungalow is situated in a popular semi rural location and stands in a large yet easy to maintain level plot and is situated just three miles (8 minutes) from Ashford town centre and the International railway station with fast trains to London in 37 minutes.
It has been thoughtfully designed with ample storage and easy access for mobility use in mind. The hard wearing Karndean flooring in key areas, together with the spacious wet room and superb kitchen and dining room make this an ideal multi functional home.
The entrance hall with wide access leads to all main rooms, it also has ample built in storage areas. There is a spacious living room with window to the front, and the stunning kitchen and dining room provides a great family / entertaining space. The kitchen offers a superb range of fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, breakfast bar, inset sink, space for all appliances and double aspect windows and patio doors leading to the decked seating area.
There are three bedrooms, the large master bedroom has a fine range of fitted wardrobes and an en suite wet room comprising shower area, w.c and wash hand basin, all complemented by attractive walls and flooring. The second bedroom also has a range of fitted storage cupboards. There is a family bathroom with under floor heating, spa bath and wash hand basin together with a separate cloakroom which houses a w.c and wash hand basin.
Outside the large level garden is extensively laid to lawn with low maintenance borders, enclosed fencing, decked seating area providing a great entertaining space as well as storage sheds with power and lighting and a double tandem length garage and driveway.
Other features of note include oil central heating, solar panels, double glazing and neutral decor throughout.
Council tax band E as at September 2019, SatNav TN26 1NE.
Please contact the selling agent for further information and to arrange to view this property.
DisclaimerEvolution se for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:(a) The particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only, and do not constitute any part of a contract(b) No person within the employment of Evolution SE or any associate of that company has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever, in relation to the property.(c) Any appliances, equipment, installations, fixtures, fittings or services at the property have not been tested by us and we therefore cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose.
Living Room (4.51m x 3.62m)
Kitchen (7.82m x 2.72m)
Dining Room (4.33m x 3.40m)
Bedroom 1 (4.55m x 3.94m)
En Suite (2.89m x 2.52m)
Bedroom 2 (3.84m x 2.48m)
Bedroom 3 (2.75m x 1.97m)
Bathroom (2.24m x 1.68m) View more View less
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Goldfinch Drive, Finberry, Ashford TN25
- £450,000 3 bed town house for sale Victoria Way, Ashford TN23
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Chilmington Lakes, Chilmington, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £480,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Hill, Kingsnorth, Ashford TN23
- £465,000 4 bed property for sale "The Waltham" at Avocet Way, Ashford TN25
- £440,000 3 bed detached house for sale Chilmington Lakes, Chilmington, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £439,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chilmington Lakes, Chilmington, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £460,000 4 bed property for sale "The Stanford" at Avocet Way, Ashford TN25
- £490,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Chilmington Gate, Chilmington Green, Ashford TN23