4 bed terraced house for sale in Canalside, Redhill RH1
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Over 1800 sq ft
- Arranged over four floors
- Stylish kitchen/dining/family room
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 ensuites plus a family bathroom
- 4th bedroom/flexible space
- Great views
Description Wow! This stylish and sophisticated home really will impress. Stunning views, excellent location and flexible accommodation. Don't miss out!
Overlooking the canal and with walks around the lakes and in Mercers Park, this house is perfect for those who enjoy the outdoor life but want the convenience of a station, schools & amenities.
First impressions are everything, and as soon as you step through the door you can't fail to be impressed. The large hall leads you through to an open plan kitchen/diner. This offers plenty of space to create a feast for friends & family, with a range of integrated appliances and a large sociable dining/family room. The bi-fold doors lead out to the garden, enabling perfect summer entertaining.
On the first floor, the large stylish lounge offers the perfect place to relax with all the family, perhaps catching the latest movie. The master bedroom is fabulously equipped with ensuite & a large walk-in wardrobe dressing area.
On the second floor are two further double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and one with a walk-in shower ensuite, which guests will love. This floor also includes a contemporary family bathroom.
Finally, up on the third floor, youâll find another great feature of this house - a wonderfully flexible space. This is ideal for anything you want it to be - a bedroom, cinema room, office or a snug! Here, double doors lead out onto the decked rooftop terrace, which offers fantastic views stretching over the whole of Watercolour. Use this space to enjoy a glass of wine the fireworks at New Year!
The garden offers year-round use, attractively landscaped with astroturf, providing the perfect area for children to play. There is also gated rear access leading to the parking area.
With all of your essential needs on your doorstep including Tesco Express, some of Surreyâs finest schools, and both Merstham and Redhill train stations within walking distance, it really is the perfect family home.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Holmesdale Avenue, Redhill RH1
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hillview Drive, Redhill RH1
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Lane Drive, Coulsdon CR5
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Blue Leaves Avenue, Coulsdon, Surrey CR5
- £550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Buckland Road, Lower Kingswood, Tadworth KT20
- £525,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Moors, Redhill RH1
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Earlswood Road, Earlswood, Surrey RH1
- £550,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Ladbroke Road, Redhill RH1
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Yorke Gardens, Reigate, Surrey RH2