- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 775 sq. ft
- Renovation Opportunity
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Split Level Top ( 1st and Attic ) Floor Flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Within An Attractive Victorian Terrace
- 15'1 x 14'1 Reception Room
- Separate Kitchen * 1 Bathroom
- New Long Lease
- Requiring Modernisation
Description A Great Opportunity To Aquire A Sizeable Split Level Top Floor 2 Bedroom Apartment Requiring Modernisation And Located In The Favoured Fortune Green Area Of West Hampstead.
The property is one of only 2 flats situated within a converted late Victorian terraced house on this very attractive street of period properties which links the upper section of West End Lane and the Finchley Road.
The flat benefits from lots of windows and good natural light and has an interesting split level arrangement. Set out on the first floor and roof levels, the majority of the accommodation is arranged over the first floor so has decent ceiling heights and well proportioned rooms.
The generous reception room with a large bay window is set at the front of the property, with a separate kitchen behind this with a window to the rear. One of the bedrooms and the bathroom are also on this level.
A staircase currently leads up from the kitchen to the top floor room, which has typically been used as a bedroom and from here there is access via a rear window and stairway down onto a large flat roof (not demised as an official terrace).
The flat has up until recently been rented out so all of the fixtures and fittings are in working order but it is now very dated and would benefit from a complete program of modernisation and even possible modification ( subject to any permits ) to create a a very comfortable home.
Situated in the Fortune Green area of West Hampstead so within an easy walk of West End Lane with its plentiful independent cafes, shops and eateries.
The closest underground stations are West Hampstead on the Jubilee and Overground and the Finchley Road on the Metropolitan and Jubilee lines. Additionally there are a variety of bus links close by offering very easy access in an out of town.
Hampstead Village and the Heath are also within easy reach to the North.
Gross Internal Floor Area: 775 Sq Ft : 72 Sq M
Gross Floor Area: 828.8 Sq Ft : 77 Sq M Including restricted head heights
The rear flat roof is: 21'5 x 12'11 ( 6.53m x 3.93m ) and subject to planning permission could become an official roof terrace.
Tenure: Leasehold: A new long lease is to be granted to the purchaser - Terms tbc
Service charge: Proportional % of Annual Outgoings tbc - we are currently awaiting this information and will update our records as soon as possible.
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
Council Tax Band: Band D = Â£1,562.35 for 2019/2020
EPC: D View more View less
- £575,000 2 bed maisonette for sale York Way, London N7
- £625,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bryan Avenue, Willesden Green, London NW10
- £565,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Leslie Road, East Finchley, London N2
- £565,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Stanhope Road, Highgate, London N6
- £599,950 3 bed maisonette for sale Bravington Road, London W9
- £590,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Munster Square, London NW1
- £550,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Broadhurst Gardens, London NW6
- £640,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Fleet Road, London NW3
- £549,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Riverton Close, Maida Vale W9