3 bed terraced house for sale in The Courtyard, Sheffield Park, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Hall, Kitchen, Sitting/Dining room, Study, Cloakroom, Utility room
- Principal bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing area
- 2 Further bedrooms, Family shower room
- Garage, Allocated parking space
- Private West facing garden, Shared use of communal gardens, tennis courts and about 30 acres of parkland.
Description A delightful and beautifully presented family house in this prestigious courtyard development set within the parkland of Sheffield Park House.
Hall, Kitchen, Sitting/Dining room, Study, Cloakroom, Utility room
Principal bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing area
2 Further bedrooms, Family shower room
Garage, Allocated parking space
Private West facing garden, Shared use of communal gardens, tennis courts and about 30 acres of parkland.
A delightful and beautifully presented house set in this prestigious courtyard development in the grounds of the stunning 18th century, Grade I listed Sheffield Park House.
From the courtyard the front door opens into an attractive hallway with oak flooring and under stairs cupboard. Off the hall is a well-appointed cloakroom and a utility room with fitted wall and floor units, sink with mixer tap and, space for washing machine and dryer. The kitchen has âNeptuneâ painted wall and floor units, plate rack, wine rack and shelving, composite stone worktop and countersunk butlerâs sink, a slate floor, fitted breakfast table and storage benches, space for range cooker and fridge freezer. Across the hall is a study with fitted cupboards and shelving. The delightful, well-proportioned sitting/dining room has oak boarded floor, open fire with slate hearth and carved mantle over and French doors to the private garden.
Upstairs, the principal bedroom is an excellent size and has a dressing area with a range of fitted wardrobes and drawer unit and a well-appointed en suite bathroom with under floor heating. The family shower room is beautifully fitted with a large walk-in shower and slate flooring. There are 2 further good-size bedrooms with fitted cupboards.
French doors from the sitting room open out onto a delightful garden with a decked seating area, which leads onto lawn surrounded by well-stocked flowerbeds. At the end of the lawn steps lead up to a further lawn with flowerbeds and a gate with rose arch which opens onto a gravel path leading to the communal gardens and the garage block where there is a garage and an allocated parking space for this property.
Communal Gardens and Grounds
Sheffield Park has excellent security with two gated entrances and long driveways with the main one sweeping through the parkland and past Sheffield Park House to The Courtyard. The properties enjoy shared use of the 2 tennis courts and about 30 acres of parkland.
999 year lease dating from 1/1/89. The leaseholder has a share in the freehold company. An annual charge is payable towards the cost of the maintenance of the shared facilities.
From East Grinstead head south on the A22 through Forest Row. At Wych Cross fork right onto the A275 and after about 4 miles continue past the main entrance to Sheffield Park House to the National Trust drive. Continue straight down the drive past the Tea Rooms on your left to electric gates at the end.
Sheffield Park House stands in parkland adjoining The National Trust gardens with its lakes, shop and tea room. Other local amenities at Sheffield Park include Trading Boundaries, with its courtyard of individual designer boutiques, tearoom and childrenâs play area and Sheffield Park Station from which the Bluebell steam railway runs to East Grinstead. The nearby village of Fletching also has a very popular pub. A more comprehensive range of facilities can be found in Haywards Heath, Uckfield, Lewes, East Grinstead, Tunbridge Wells and Brighton. There are some excellent schools in the area including Cumnor House, Ardingly College and Worth.
The mainline railway station at Haywards Heath provides a service to London Bridge/Victoria in about 45 minutes. The M23 provides good access to Gatwick and the M25.
Local Authorities and Services
East Sussex C.C. Wealden D.C. Council Tax band G. Mains electricity and water. Shared private drainage. Oil fired central heating. View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale High Street, Nutley, Uckfield TN22
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Nether Lane, Nutley, Uckfield TN22
- £475,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Church Fields, Nutley, Uckfield TN22
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Old Forge Lane, Horney Common, Uckfield TN22
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Vernons Road, Newick, Lewes BN8
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Vernons Road, Newick, East Sussex BN8
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Station Road, North Chailey, Lewes BN8
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Old Forge Lane, Horney Common, Uckfield TN22
- £470,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Fields, Nutley, East Sussex TN22