Description M.Coleman Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this detached bungalow occupying an enviable position in an ever popular location. To be sold with no onward chain this thoughtfully extended property sits on a well proportioned plot offering adaptable and surprisingly spacious accommodation which could benefit from some basic modernisation.
Laid out over one level the accommodation comprises an entrance hallway which gives access to a bright and airy dining room with a large double glazed window overlooking the garden and Patio Doors. The sense of light continues in the kitchen where there are a range of units, an integrated eye level double oven, combined gas and electric hob and extractor plus space for a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. The capacious lounge has a feature fireplace, built in display cabinets and patio doors which open onto the garden. Double doors lead to the master bedroom which benefits from a fully tiled en-suite bathroom boasting twin sinks, w/c and a bath with an electric shower over. The property has a further three double bedrooms, study, family bathroom and separate shower room.
To the rear is a secluded garden enclosed by stone walls creating a very safe and secure environment. There is a patio and a level lawn bounded by mature borders making this a delightful space to enjoy any time of the day and perfect for Al Fresco dining. The front of the property has a spacious drive with off road parking for two vehicles and a detached double garage.
The property benefits from a solar panel system to the roof which is wholly owned by the current vendor and will be included in the sale.
The property is located perfectly for the busy commuter with easy access to the motorway networks of the M32/M4 and M5, Bristol Parkway Railway Station being less than 10 minutes drive with Downend High Street and the shopping centre at Emersons Green less than 3 miles distant offering supermarkets, chemist, restaurants, cafes and other local shops.
We would wholeheartedly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the potential that this property has to offer.
Rear Garden View more View less
- £530,000 4 bed property for sale "Saveli" at Oxleigh Way, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34
- £530,000 4 bed detached house for sale Great Meadow Road, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale Glenside Close, Frenchay, Bristol BS16
- £535,000 4 bed property for sale "Saveli" at Oxleigh Way, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wood Mead, Cheswick Village, Bristol BS16
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale Walter Road, Frampton Cotterell, Bristol BS36
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale Park Lane, Frampton Cotterell BS36
- £520,000 4 bed property for sale "Scila" at Oxleigh Way, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34
- £515,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rock Lane, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34