- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Three double bedrooms
- Town house
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Private balcony overlooking the beach
- Driveway & garage
- Stunning sea views
A stunning three bedroom town house boasting direct sea views within close proximity to Seaford town centre and local transport links including local bus routes and Seaford train station.
Uninterrupted sea views! This truly stunning home has it all. Boasting three double bedrooms spread over four floors; you will have space for the whole family. Enter through the rear of the property on the ground floor which includes a separate w.c, utility room and access into the incorporated garage. The first floor provides the living space with a fully fitted kitchen/diner and a spacious lounge with doors leading out to a patio area with stunning sea views. On the second floor you will find two bedrooms and a family bathroom with the top floor providing the master bedroom with ensuite shower room and private balcony overlooking the beach. Other benefits include a driveway leading to the garage providing off street parking.
Location of this stunning home is key, being placed directly on the sea front offering uninterrupted sea views and within close proximity to Seaford town centre and all local amenities.
Lounge 15' 3" x 15' ( 4.65m x 4.57m )
Double Glazed window to rear aspect, Double Glazed patio doors, radiator, telephone and television point.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.64m )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces to incorporate sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 15' 3" max ( 4.17m max x 4.65m max )
Double Glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone and television point.
Double Glazed window to front aspect, shower cubicle, vanity unit to incorporate sink/drainer, shaver point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.12m )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, telephone and television point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.12m )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, vanity unit to incorporate wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, WC, radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £495,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Kingston Way, Seaford BN25
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Covers, Seaford BN25
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Kingsmead, Seaford, East Sussex BN25
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Gildredge Road, Seaford BN25
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Gildredge Road, Seaford, East Sussex BN25
- £450,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale East Albany Road, Seaford BN25
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Stoke Manor Close, Seaford BN25
- £470,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wilkinson Way, Seaford BN25
- £439,950 3 bed link-detached house for sale Seagrove Way, Seaford, East Sussex BN25