- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached House
- Entrance Hall
- Delightful Rear Garden
- Awaiting EPC
Description * A rare opportunity to acquire this charming grade II listed home with delightful gardens and situated on the original part of Newgate Lane. *
The Accommodation Comprises:-
Solid wood front door to;
Laminate flooring, stairs to first-floor.
Kitchen:- (18' 2'' x 8' 10'' (5.53m x 2.69m))
Flat ceiling with inset spotlighting, windows to side and rear elevations and French style doors to rear garden, the kitchen has been re-fitted with a range of base cupboards and matching eye level units, work surface over, double bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, recess for American-style fridge/ freezer, integrated double electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood over, breakfast bar, drawer units, modern vertical style radiator, beamed ceiling, tiled flooring, door to;
Roof light, plumbing for washing machine with roll top work surface over and space for tumble dryer above, door to;
Bathroom:- (8' 4'' x 5' 1'' (2.54m x 1.55m))
Obscured window to rear elevation, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and shower connection off, radiator, tiled flooring and wall.
Lounge:- (13' 8'' x 11' 11'' (4.16m x 3.63m))
Beamed ceiling, window to front elevation, laminate flooring, storage cupboard housing gas and electric meters, open fireplace with brick surround and hearth, radiator.
First Floor Landing:-
Bedroom One:- (12' 10'' x 11' 9'' (3.91m x 3.58m) maximum measurements)
Beamed ceiling, twin windows to front elevation enjoying an open outlook, walk-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two:- (8' 1'' x 9' 6'' (2.46m x 2.89m) maximum measurements)
Window to rear elevation enjoying an open outlook, built-in storage cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom Three:- (12' 6'' x 6' 9'' (3.81m x 2.06m))
Beamed ceiling, window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobe.
To the front of the house is a gravel driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles, side pedestrian access to rear garden. The rear garden is a delightful feature of the home, enclosed by panelled fencing, primarily laid to lawn with flower bed and mature shrubs, patio area and outside lighting. View more View less
- £345,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Daedalus Drive, Lee On The Solent PO13
- £345,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Seafield Road, Fareham PO16
- £335,000 3 bed detached house for sale Monroe Close, Alverstoke, Gosport PO12
- £350,000 3 bed detached house for sale Gosport, Hampshire, . PO13
- £350,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Stubbington, Fareham, Hants PO14
- £349,950 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Meadowbank Road, Fareham PO15
- £330,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Martinet Drive, Lee-On-The-Solent, Hampshire PO13
- £350,000 3 bed detached house for sale Highlands Road, Fareham PO15
- £330,000 3 bed detached house for sale Anns Hill Road, Gosport PO12