- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom
- Secluded Garden
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- EPC Rating E
Description Conveniently situated between both Ickenham and Ruislip with local amenities, excellent transport links and highly regarded schools nearby, is this well maintained three-bedroom family home offering generous sized interiors throughout.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall and WC, a front aspect dining room with a separate reception room to the rear, a kitchen offering both base and eye level units and a useful utility room. To the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and a study.
Externally the property offers a well-maintained garden thatâs laid to lawn with a small patio area. To the front there is a driveway providing off street parking for multiple cars and a garage.
Ickenham Close is located just moments away from both Ruislip High Street and Ickenham Village where there are numerous shops, restaurants and coffee bars to enjoy. View more View less
- £715,000 3 bed bungalow for sale The Greenway, Ickenham, Uxbridge UB10
- £709,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Church Drive, North Harrow HA2
- £699,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Long Lane, Ickenham, Middlesex UB10
- £700,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Elmbridge Close, Ruislip HA4
- £720,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hawthorne Avenue, Eastcote, Ruislip HA4
- £700,000 3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Sutton Close, Eastcote, Pinner HA5
- £700,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Rochester Road, Northwood HA6
- £699,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Aldridge Avenue, Ruislip HA4
- £700,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Maylands Drive, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8