- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Recently Modernised Detached Bungalow
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Sitting within a Third of an Acre Plot
- Four Car Garage!
- Semi Rural Location on Outskirts of Ashford
- Family Bathroom & Additional Shower Room
- Lovely Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Lounge with Additional Dining Area
Description 'Haymakers' is a recently renovated spacious detached bungalow sitting within a semi-rural position on the outskirts of Ashford and benefiting from a third of an acre plot with four car garage, ample parking with numerous outbuildings.
This property is located to the South East of Ashford approx. 4 miles from Ashford Town Centre and International Train Station and 4 miles in the other direction to Hamstreet Village which benefits from Train Station with regular services through to Ashford and Hastings. Hamstreet has many conveniences on offer within the village including a supermarket, a newsagent, a hairdressers, a popular pub, a garage, a dog grooming parlor as well as a garden Centre!
The accommodation on offer comprises a spacious hallway with built in storage cupboard and airing cupboards, a lounge/diner with attractive log burner, a recently modernised kitchen/breakfast room with comprehensive range of units, three recently decorated bedrooms, luxurious modern bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower room. Externally the property is approached via a shingle drive which leads to the 4 car garage, and further parking for many vehicles. To the rear is the secluded rear garden with fabulous patio area, lawned section and artificial lawned area ideal for a possible outside gym!
This delightful home could be yours sooner than you think as there is no onward chain.
Open Porch to -
Sitting Room - 17'7 x 12'1 (5.36m x 3.68m)
Dining Area - 11'10 x 8'4 (3.61m x 2.54m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 16'9 x 12'5 (5.11m x 3.78m)
Bedroom One - 12'11 x 11'9 (3.94m x 3.58m)
Bedroom Two - 11'10 x 10'4 (3.61m x 3.15m)
Bedroom Three - 9'5 x 8'9 (2.87m x 2.67m)
Separate Shower Room
Four Car Garage - 34'9 x 16'9 (10.59m x 5.11m)
Services - Main water, electricity and drainage are connected. No mains gas available.
Council Tax - Ashford Borough Council Band: E.
Directions - Proceed out of Ashford onto the B2070 towards Kingsnorth. Continue through the village and passing the turning for the football ground on the left, after about 1/4 mile Haymakers can be found on the left hand side. View more View less
- £520,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Chilmington Gate, Chilmington Green, Ashford TN23
- £530,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Chilmington Gate, Chilmington Green, Ashford TN23
- £540,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Chilmington Lakes, Chilmington, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £499,995 4 bed detached house for sale Church Hill, Kingsnorth, Ashford TN23
- £525,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Myrtle Court, Kingsnorth, Ashford TN23
- £525,000 5 bed detached house for sale Bluebell Road, Park Farm, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £500,000 4 bed property for sale "The Kingsdown" at Avocet Way, Ashford TN25
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brambling Avenue, Finberry, Ashford TN25
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brambling Avenue, Finberry, Ashford TN25