5 bed terraced house for sale in Telford Avenue, London SW2
- 5 bedrooms
- Semi-detached five bedroom family home
- Underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Off-street parking for two cars
- 77ft garden
- Ideally located for Tooting Common
- Close to the local amenities
Description A sensational semi-detached family house with off-street parking for two cars, ideally located for Tooting Common and the amenities on Streatham Hill and Balham High Road.
Telford Avenue is a popular road in a predominately residential area known as the Telford Park Estate, which boasts an active residentsâ association that centres itself on the Telford Park Lawn Tennis Club. Streatham Hill overground is close by, with regular trains to London Bridge, Clapham Junction and Victoria.
There are excellent private and state schools in the area, such as Telferscot primary and Dunraven secondary schools, both rated Ofsted outstanding.
This impressive five bedroom family home is set back behind a large driveway and offers a wealth of space and generously proportioned rooms.
This family house provides the ideal family accommodation whilst retaining charm and space for entertaining. The wider than average spacious hallway has oak wood flooring, a period fire place and stained glass windows. To the right is a cosy drawing room with an attractive working fireplace and a large bay window. Double doors lead to a wonderful family room with an extensive range of shelves and dwarf cupboards, this room flows through to a spacious high ceilinged kitchen/breakfast room which is cosy but also perfect for entertaining large numbers. The kitchen/diner has under floor heating, multiple skylight windows, and a range of integrated appliances including a Neff double oven Patio doors open out to the landscaped 77ft garden and paved patio area which is perfect for entertaining. There is also a utility room to the rear of the kitchen and a guest cloak room.
The first floor comprises of an attractive master bedroom with en suite bathroom, there are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The second floor offers flexible accommodation with two bedrooms and a large family bathroom. This floor also has a useful storage room which leads to substantial eaves storage. All bathrooms boast underfloor heating.
Square Footage: 2550 sq ft View more View less
- £1,595,000 5 bed property for sale Culmstock Road, Between The Commons, London SW11
- £1,599,950 5 bed property for sale Half Moon Lane London, Herne Hill, London SE24
- £1,600,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Red Post Hill, London SE24
- £1,525,000 5 bed property for sale Hoadly Road, London SW16
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Barrow Road, London SW16
- £1,499,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Baldry Gardens, London SW16
- £1,500,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale St. James's Drive, Wandsworth Common, London SW17
- £1,495,000 5 bed property for sale Brandreth Road, London SW17
- £1,650,000 5 bed property for sale Clapham Road, London SW9