- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Two acre paddock and stables
- Off street parking and garage
- Four bedrooms
- Large rear garden
- Two reception rooms
Description A charming family house set in approximately 1.5 acres with stable facilities.
Situated to the west of Guildford, the village of Normandy enjoys a pleasant rural location. The southern part of the parish lies within a mile of the Hog's Back on the North Downs, whilst the northern part undulates amidst woods and common land.
The local villages of Ash and Pirbright offer facilities for daily needs, whilst the towns of Guildford and Farnham offer an excellent range of shopping and recreational amenities. Communications are excellent with the A3 at Guildford providing ready access to London, the south coast and the M25.
There are fast and frequent trains to London from Guildford and Brookwood with journey times from around 36 minutes.
Schools in the area include Salesian College, Rydes Hill Preparatory, Aldro, Prior's Field, The Royal Grammar School, Guildford High School and Charterhouse.
Sporting facilities include cricket, football and tennis with village clubs, racing at Sandown Park, shooting at Bisley, golf at several local clubs and a wide choice of activities at the Spectrum Leisure Centre. In addition, the surrounding countryside offers ample opportunity for walking and riding directly from the property.
This superb family house is positioned in a spacious plot in a popular road in Normandy. Set over two floors, Brooklands offers character and practical living in equal measures making it perfect for family living. The ground floor is made up of two large reception rooms, the largest, measuring at 24'10 x 13'1 is currently used as a formal sitting room with a working fireplace. The kitchen/breakfast room is spacious and has access to a utility room, shower room and conservatory. The first floor consists of four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, to the front is a spacious driveway leading to the detached garage and study, while to the rear is a large mature garden which is mostly laid to lawn with a shed and greenhouse. To the rear of the garden is a separate 1.3 acre paddock and stables.
Square Footage: 2785 sq ft View more View less
- £825,000 4 bed detached house for sale Glaziers Lane, Normandy, Guildford GU3
- £825,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ash Green, Surrey GU12
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Normandy Common, Normandy, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £849,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Westwood Lane, Wanborough, Guildford GU3
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grenadier Road, Ash Vale, Aldershot, Surrey GU12
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Abbots Close, Onslow Village, Guildford GU2
- £870,000 4 bed detached house for sale Glaziers Lane, Normandy, Surrey GU3
- £785,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Close, Tongham, Farnham, Surrey GU10
- £834,995 5 bed detached house for sale Willow Meadows, White Lane, Ash Green, Aldershot GU12