- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 5 reception rooms
- Extended and beautifully refurbished throughout
- Flexible accommodation with an open plan feel
- 4/5 bedrooms with principle bedroom dressing area and en suite bathroom
- Private and enclosed rear garden with pool and outbuilding
- Large driveway with parking for many cars
Description This deceptively large house offers flexible accommodation and a modern contemporary feel throughout. The property is situated in a highly convenient for Bourne End and Marlow.
Nestled on the edge of the Chilterns, Bourne End is a thriving village situated on the banks of the River Thames, popular with London commuters, young families and mature residents alike.
The village of Bourne End provides for everyday needs, with a station to London via Maidenhead. The nearby towns of Beaconsfield and Marlow town offer wider facilities, with an eclectic mix of local independent and national retailers. There are numerous bars, cafes and restaurants dotted around the towns offering destinations for any occasion.
Just outside the village the area opens out to glorious rolling countryside and a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Outdoor pursuits are numerous, as are golf, football, cricket and rugby clubs.
For commuters, Bourne End station provides a superb link to Maidenhead, with London Paddington accessible from Bourne End platform in as little as 40 minutes. Beaconsfield also has an excellent station giving access to London Marylebone in just 23 minutes. Maidenhead (11 mins from Bourne End station) will soon benefit from the new Crossrail services, providing a new superb link to The City and Canary Wharf from 2019 (expected). The M40 London-bound is accessed at junction 2 being just 3.2 miles away.
The spacious front aspect leads to the front door and into a hallway with access to the kitchen or approach to the dining room where you are presented with wooden flooring throughout the ground floor.
The kitchen/breakfast room is light and spacious providing an ideal space for entertaining while maintaining functionality with the benefit of a utility room. The family/play room continues across the majority of the rear aspect of the property and leads you to the gym/bedroom 5 with further access to the rear garden via sliding glass doors. The dining and sitting room have an open plan feel while the sitting room enjoys a fireplace and access to the study.
The first floor accommodation consists of four double bedrooms all enjoying a rear aspect view of the garden with the principle bedroom benefiting from a dressing area with substantial built in wardrobes and an en suite bath/shower room. Bedroom 4 also enjoys an en suite shower room while bedrooms 2 & 3 have access to a well proportioned and modern family bathroom.
The rear garden is accessed via French doors that lead to a large patio area and raised platform housing the heated pool positioned for maximum privacy. The majority of the garden is laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs and an impressive outbuilding presented in very good order offering space for entertaining and flexibility for other uses.
Square Footage: 3118 sq ft
From Bourne End station, head towards the parade and continue on the A4155 for 0.2 miles towards Marlow where the property will be found on the right hand side.
Bourne End Station - 0.5 miles
Beaconsfield - 4.3 miles
Marlow High Street - 3.3 miles View more View less
- £1,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cores End Road, Bourne End SL8
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Hammersley Lane, Penn, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP10
- £1,250,000 5 bed property for sale Kiln Lane, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8
- £1,100,000 5 bed bungalow for sale Donkey Lane, Bourne End SL8
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Kinghorn Park, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6
- £1,225,000 5 bed detached house for sale Holtspur Top Lane, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Kiln Lane, Bourne End SL8
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Kiln Lane, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8