5 bed detached house for sale in Beech Drive, Kingswood, Tadworth, Surrey KT20
- 5 bedrooms
- Good proximity for London and the motorway network
- Games/media room
- Mature plot of around 0.6 acres
- Private estate location
- Substantial accommodation over two floors
Description An impressive private residence occupying a mature plot of about 0.6 acres at the heart of this prestigious estate.
Marden House occupies an enviable position in the heart of the renowned Kingswood Warren private estate yet within half a mile of the village centre. The village itself offers a parade of local shops, a restaurant and mainline station to Victoria, Charing Cross and London Bridge.
The nearby market towns of Reigate and Banstead provide a comprehensive range of shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants including Waitrose, M&S Simply Food, Pizza Express, Carluccioâs, and The Dining Room. The area is particularly well served with both state and independent schools for all ages including Aberdour, Whitgift, City of London Freemans, Epsom College, Woldingham Girls School, Dunottar and Reigate Grammar to name but a few.
For the commuter or international traveller there are excellent road links with the nearby A217 leading into Central London and out to the M25 (Junc 8) providing connections to the wider motorway network, Gatwick and Heathrow International airports and the south coast.
An array of fabulous sporting and leisure facilities can be found in the surrounding area including racing at Epsom (home of the Derby) and Esher, championship golf at Walton Heath, Kingswood and Woodcote Park/The Royal Automobile Club, tennis at Kingswood tennis club and Rugby at Chipstead. There is also good walking and riding country nearby at Chipstead and Banstead Heath.
Marden House is a substantial family home that was originally constructed to an exacting specification by Berkley Homes in 1998 and has been much loved and meticulously maintained by the current owners. The overall accommodation is arranged over two floors and is both flexible and well proportioned.
Downstairs the accommodation consists of reception hall, drawing room, dining room, sitting room, study, family room, a Clive Christian kitchen/breakfast room, walk in larder, utility room and two downstairs cloakrooms. There is also an integral triple garage with gardeners cloakroom and home cinema/games room above.
Upstairs there is a master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom, four further bedrooms and four further bathrooms. A loft hatch gives access to a large loft room that could be converted to other purposes (STPP) if so desired.
Technical features include a sophisticated integrated Hi-Fi system with ipod connectivity, network cabling for pc/Sky TV, security system with monitored CCTV surveillance, built-in central vacuum system, and garden irrigation system.
Please note the pictures of this property were taken more than six months ago.
Square Footage: 5303 sq ft View more View less
- £2,295,000 5 bed detached house for sale Tree Way, Reigate, Surrey RH2
- £2,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Furze Hill, Kingswood, Tadworth KT20
- £2,350,000 6 bed detached house for sale Beech Drive, Kingswood, Tadworth KT20
- £2,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Forest Drive, Kingswood, Tadworth KT20
- £2,450,000 6 bed detached house for sale Ebbisham Lane, Walton On The Hill, Tadworth, Surrey KT20
- £2,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Kingswood Warren Park, Woodland Way, Kingswood, Surrey KT20
- £2,750,000 6 bed detached house for sale The Warren, Kingswood, Tadworth KT20