4 bed detached house for sale in Wallers, Speldhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN3
- 4 bedrooms
- No onward chain
- On the market for the first time in 49 years and offering a wonderful opportunity in this popular village
- Tucked away position within 0.3 miles of the primary school, historic pub and village shop
- Convenient for Tonbridge (about 4.5 miles) and Hildenborough (about 5.4) stations
- Excellent choice of schools in the area including Holmewood House and Kent grammars
- Garage and driveway parking for several cars
Description A well proportioned family home with potential in this popular village.
Speldhurst village is a popular base for families with a thriving local community and surrounded by countryside in an Area of Oustanding Natural Beauty.
The village primary school, rated âOutstanding' in the most recent Ofsted report, the historic George and Dragon public house and the community run village shop with post office are all within 0.3 miles of the property.
Tunbridge Wells town is about 3.5 miles away for comprehensive amenities. Tonbridge (about 4.5 miles) or Hildenborough (about 5.4 miles) stations provide regular commuter services to London (via London Bridge to Charing Cross or Cannon Street).
The A21 is accessible at Tonbridge linking to the M25 and motorway network to the north and the channel ports and Channel Tunnel are reached via the M20.
Further excellent schools in the area include Holmewood House preparatory in Langton Green, Kent Grammars in Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells and independent schools in Tonbridge, Pembury and Sevenoaks.
A striking and much-loved family house, on the market for the first time since it was built in 1970 and now offering a wonderful opportunity to create a delightful modern home in this popular village.
3 Wallers enjoys a tucked away location at the end of a cul-de-sac of just five houses. The well-proportioned accommodation is arranged over three floors, comprising two reception rooms and a kitchen on the first, four good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms on the second and a utility room at the ground floor entrance level.
Externally, the house is set within a terraced garden, with mature trees at the top. The dining room opens out to a pretty paved courtyard garden on the southerly side and the
sitting room to a balcony for enjoyment of the morning sun.
A wide driveway provides parking for several cars in front of the garage.
Square Footage: 1983 sq ft
Leave Tunbridge Wells on the A264 towards Langton Green. On reaching The Hare turn right towards Speldhurst and on into the village. Pass the school on the left then turn right at the junction. Having past The George and Dragon pub on the right, continue straight ahead down the hill. 'Wallers' will be seen after a short distance on the right and number 3 will be
found at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right. View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Cinder Hill Cottages, Penshurst Road, Leigh, Tonbridge TN11
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Powder Mill Lane, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £625,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Southwood Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, . TN4
- £685,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale 9G Tunnel Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £695,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Newlands Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, . TN4
- £695,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Stephens Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £670,000 4 bed detached house for sale Old Gardens Close, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £600,000 4 bed terraced house for sale The Grange, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells TN3