- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor maisonette
- Long unexpired lease
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Private rear garden
- Front aspect views over parkland
- Cul-de-sac location
- No onward chain
Description ** no onward chain ** covid-19 social distancing applies ** please contact us to arrange A convenient time and date to view the property ** virtual tour available on request ** A spacious two double bedroom ground floor maisonette located on one of the areas prime roads and boasts a beautiful view from the front aspect which overlooks Ravenor Park. The property is situated on a cul-de-sac consisting of similar maisonettes and flats. Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, private rear garden, a long unexpired lease and no upper chain delays.
Entrance into hallway via side aspect door, radiator, laminate flooring, power points, phone point, three storage cupboards.
16' 0" x 11' 4" (4.88m x 3.45m) Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, laminate flooring, phone point, TV aerial, wall mounted ventilation unit.
11' 5" x 7' 10" (3.48m x 2.39m) Side aspect frosted double glazed door, rear aspect double glazed window, range of wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces, single sink with drainer, wall mounted Â´VaillantÂ´boiler, space for gas cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, power points, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
11' 4" x 10' 5" (3.45m x 3.17m) Rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, power points, range of fitted wardrobes.
11' 5" x 8' 10" (3.48m x 2.69m) Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, power points.
Side aspect frosted double glazed window, pedestal hand wash basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring.
Side aspect frosted double glazed window, low level W/C, tiled flooring.
Mainly laid lawn, side access to rear garden via wooden gate, access to kitchen via side aspect frosted double glazed door.
Access vai side aspect wooden gate, Patio, lawn area which has currently been seeded, fence enclosed. View more View less
- £315,000 2 bed flat for sale Goring Way, Greenford UB6
- £315,000 2 bed flat for sale Oldfield Lane South, Greenford UB6
- £315,000 2 bed flat for sale Diamond Road, Ruislip HA4
- £315,000 2 bed flat for sale Fentiman Way, South Harrow, Harrow HA2
- £315,000 2 bed flat for sale Elmwood Court, Wembley, Middlesex HA0
- £314,999 2 bed flat for sale Elmwood Court, Sudbury, Wembley HA0
- £315,000 2 bed flat for sale Wheatlands, Heston TW5
- £314,950 2 bed flat for sale Wheatlands, Heston, Hounslow TW5
- £318,000 2 bed flat for sale Taywood Road, Northolt, Greater London UB5