- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Sought after village location with easy access to the village centre
- Well-located for schools
- Generous driveway with ample parking
- Large rear garden
- Dining room with French doors to the garden
- Rear aspect kitchen
- Living room with a feature fireplace
- Recently refitted bathroom and a cloakroom
- Four generously sized bedrooms
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property Well-suited to a growing family, this property offers generous and flexible living accommodation. Two reception rooms present sociable, well-presented spaces, both finished with wood effect flooring; including a spacious living room with a feature fireplace and a good sized dining room with French doors to the rear garden. The modern kitchen offers views over the garden, as well as ample storage and appliance space. There is a recently refitted and remodelled family bathroom, offering a contemporary white suite, with a p-shaped bath, as well as a convenient separate cloakroom. The property further benefits from a versatile studio/office. Four generously sized bedrooms are well-presented in modern dÃ©cor.
The grounds This property features a large rear garden with a generous lawn, well-suited for children to play in. At the front of the property, there is ample off-road parking provided by a hardstanding driveway.
Location A rural village with a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The village centre offers independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's comments "This is a terrific family home with all of Hartley Wintney's amenities close at hand. The schools, shops and countryside are just a short walk away. A terrific opportunity to be part of a thriving family community."
recent trustpilot review "Great experience working with Mackenzie Smith (Hartley Wintney branch) throughout our property purchase. We were always kept in the loop with progress/updates. Smooth process overall."
energy efficiency rating Current: E | Potential: C View more View less
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £595,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Glebe Lane, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Priory Close, Fleet GU51
- £569,950 4 bed detached house for sale Church View, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Whitewater Road, Fleet GU51
- £635,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Elvetham Heath, Fleet GU51
- £595,000 5 bed detached house for sale Myllers Lond, Hook RG27
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church View, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27