4 bed detached house for sale in Elm Grove, Calne SN11
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Sought after southside location
- Enviable size plot with generous gardens
- Double garage & driveway parking
- Large kitchen / breakfast / family room
- Three reception rooms
- Two en suites & Four bedrooms
A truly stunning example of a detached executive family home set in a sought after cul de sac location on the popular Southside of Calne. The house offers beautiful light and spacious living accommodation and benefits generous gardens, double garage, and driveway parking for at least 4 cars.
A fantastic four bedroom detached family home situated in a small development of executive homes, on the ever popular Southside of Calne.
This beautiful home is presented to a high standard throughout, and benefits from high specification fixtures and fittings all the way through. The accommodation is light and spacious and briefly comprises; living room with log burner and double doors to the dining room, study, and large kitchen / dining / family room with French doors to the garden. It further benefits from master bedroom and second bedroom with en suites, two further double bedrooms, and family bathroom. Added benefits include double garage and ample driveway parking for at least 4 cars, plus generous gardens to the front, side and rear.
An internal viewing is an absolute must to fully appreciate everything this fabulous home has to offer.
Spacious entrance hall with door to the front aspect, ceiling coving, inset spot lighting, radiator and stairs leading up to the first floor. Internal oak doors leading to all rooms.
The guest cloakroom comprises of an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, low level w/c with wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, radiator and extractor fan.
Study 8' 6" x 6' 1" (max) ( 2.59m x 1.85m (max) )
The downstairs study comprises of a double glazed window to the front aspect, television and telephone point, radiator and ceiling coving. It is currently used as a gym but has a multitude of uses.
Lounge 15' 7" x 15' 3" (max) ( 4.75m x 4.65m (max) )
The light and spacious lounge comprises of a double glazed window to the front aspect and double doors leading to the dining room, which when opened create a fantastic open entertaining space. Ceiling coving, radiator, television and telephone points, lamp switch, and a multi fuel burner with stone surround and hearth - perfect for those winter evenings.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.58m )
The dining room comprises of French windows which open up into the impressive garden, there are windows either side which offer more natural light, ceiling coving and radiator.
Kitchen, Diner & Family Room 21' 9" x 15' 4" (max) ( 6.63m x 4.67m (max) )
This lovely open plan room offers a fantastic space for modern family living. The kitchen is fully fitted and comprises; wall and base units with granite work tops over and matching granite upstands, ceramic sink, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, plus Range cooker with granite splashback and cooker hood over. Double glazed windows overlooking the garden, telephone point, and French doors from the dining area open onto a patio area.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.62m x 1.93m )
Door to side aspect leading onto the large side garden, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over, and a stainless steel sink and drainer.
Access to the loft, inset spot lighting and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 7" (max) x 15' 2" ( 4.75m (max) x 4.62m )
The spacious master bedroom comprises of windows to the front and side aspect, two double built in wardrobes, door to the en suite, radiator, plus television and telephone point.
The master bedroom en suite comprises of a double shower cubicle, low level w/c, wash hand basin, tiled floor, obscured window to the side aspect, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 11" (max) ( 3.51m x 3.02m (max) )
The second good size double bedroom comprises of a double glazed window to the rear aspect, double built-in wardrobes, television and telephone point, door leading to the guest en suite, and radiator.
Guest En Suite
The guest en suite comprises of a double shower cubicle, low level w/c, wash hand basin, obscure window to the side aspect, tiled flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 9' ( 4.22m x 2.74m )
The third double bedroom comprises of two windows to the front aspect, two double built-in wardrobes, television point, and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' x 9' (max) ( 3.66m x 2.74m (max) )
The fourth bedroom comprises of a double glazed window to the rear aspect, double and single built-in wardrobes, and a radiator.
The family bathroom comprises of a low level w/c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, and obscured window to the rear aspect.
The quaint front garden is enclosed by a gate and hedging, and has a path leading to the front door, and gate through to the side garden. It is lawned, and has an outside light.
The generous, well kept gardens which run from the side to the rear of the property are beautifully maintained and offer the perfect space for family living and great secluded entertaining. The side garden is a large lawned area enclosed by tall hedging, and leads onto the driveway, and into the rear garden. The rear garden offers a range of shrubs and flowers, a patio, and is also enclosed by hedging. There is also an outside tap and light. Further on from the driveway there is more lawned garden with mature trees and shrubs and gated access.
Spacious, double garage with up and over doors, overhead storage space, power, internal light and personal door leading to the garden.
Ample parking on the gravelled driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wessington Park, Calne SN11
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Old Dairy, High Penn, Calne SN11
- £540,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fitzmaurice Close, Derry Hill, Calne SN11
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Street, Cherhill, Calne SN11
- £525,000 5 bed property for sale Lickhill Road, Calne SN11
- £575,000 5 bed detached house for sale Sand Pit Road, Calne SN11
- £515,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sand Pit Road, Calne SN11
- £515,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sand Pit Road, Calne SN11
- £530,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Quarry, Calne SN11