- 3 bedrooms
- Perfect for modern family living
- Great for working from home
- Versatile layout with potential ground floor bedroom
- Extensive grounds
- Easy access to Bramley station
Description Lovely family house, recently updated and with extensive grounds
Little London offers excellent access to the nearby major regional centres of Basingstoke and Reading. Both offer exceptional business, shopping and recreational facilities. Communication links are excellent with Bramley station offering connections to Reading or Basingstoke. The M3 and M4 give access to London, the airports and the south coast.
The area provides an excellent mix of state and private schools of all levels and the property is in the catchment for the highly thought of Priory Primary School. Other local facilities include numerous country pubs including the award winning The Plough in Little London itself and various local shops catering for day to day needs including local facilities at Bramley and a large supermarket at nearby Tadley. There is great walking directly from the house with public footpaths leading into Pamber Forest.
Built approximately 30 years ago, Willow Cottage has been updated substantially to provide a spacious and versatile home. Work carried out by the current owners includes opening up the kitchen to create a superb kitchen/breakfast room with double doors in to the sitting room providing great entertaining spaces. The property offers excellent work from home space with a fitted study overlooking the front of the house, while to the rear there is a family room with double doors on to the gardens. The family room can also provide a ground floor bedroom if required, served by the adjacent shower room. A utility room with a further door to the garden completes the ground floor.
Upstairs the spacious and light landing gives access to a lovely main bedroom, fitted with a range of wardrobes and serviced by an en-suite shower room. There is a good sized family bathroom to serve the remaining two double bedrooms on this floor.
Outside, the property is approached over a brick paved drive providing plenty of parking in front of the garage.
Directly to the rear of the property there is a large patio while beyond this there is a generous level lawn interspersed with mature trees and shrubs.
At the end of the garden there is a small area of additional land designated as woodland.
Square Footage: 2036 sq ft
Acreage: 0.34 Acres
From Newbury, take the A4 west passing Thatcham and Woolhampton. On leaving Woolhampton, take the right turn signposted Aldermaston and at the end of this road, turn right on to the A340. Stay on the A340 through Aldermaston and Tadley and pass the garden centre before taking the next left towards Bramley. Take the next left in to Silchester Road and continue for 0.5 miles and the property will be found on the right just after passing Beachâs Crescent on the left.
From Basingstoke, take the A340 signposted towards Tadley. Proceed through Sherborne St John and after approximately 3 miles turn right towards Bramley. Take the next left in to Silchester Road, and continue for 0.5 miles and the property will be found on the right just after passing Beachâs Crescent on the left. View more View less
- £730,000 3 bed property for sale Pound Green, Baughurst, Tadley, Hampshire RG26
- £699,999 4 bed detached house for sale Main Road, Tadley RG26
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale Aldermaston Road, Pamber Green, Tadley, Hampshire RG26
- £775,000 3 bed detached house for sale Bramley Road, Little London, Tadley RG26
- £650,000 3 bed detached house for sale Aldermaston Road, Pamber Green, Tadley RG26
- £650,000 3 bed detached house for sale Aldermaston Road, Pamber Green, Tadley, Hampshire RG26
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sherfield Road, Bramley RG26
- £650,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Hollybush Lane, West Heath, Baughurst, Tadley RG26
- £675,000 3 bed barn conversion for sale Cufaude Lane, Bramley, Hampshire RG26