- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 2,595 Square Foot Family Home
- Extensive Outbuildings Suitable for Conversion
- Good transport links
- Three double Bedrooms
- Bright and Spacious Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Sitting Room & dining room with views over open countryside
- Two Double Bedrooms on the first floor
- Views over open farmland
- Excellent selection of schools
Description LeGrys Independent Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this detached 2,595 square feet, three bedroom detached property set on a desirable no-through country lane. Surrounded by open fields and farm land yet within easy walking distance of a mainline station. The property has potential to extend, convert, re-develop, subject to necessary planning consent, this property appeals as an ideal country retreat, investment or family home. The site currently comprises a residential property as well as a business use, at least a third of the site is currently used and trading a veterinary practice, with a good reputation and excellent client base.
The front door opens into a large hallway where all the downstairs rooms lead from, including large sitting room, kitchen/diner, double bedroom, dining room, bathroom and conservatory. Upstairs the property has two double bedrooms and a shower room, the front bedroom all with stunning views over open countryside.
Outside the front and rear garden is laid to lawn. There is a brick and timber built workshop with power, lighting, central heating and plumbing for a WC and hand basin.
It is believed that the property could be extended, subject to the necessary planning consent.
Situated in the countryside on the outskirts of Edenbridge positioned opposite farmland. Arranged over two floors, the property provides ample and versatile living space.
This property also benefits from additional outbuildings which would lend themselves to multiple purposes and would benefit from improvement to create anything from a home office, studio, annexe or even to become attached to the property offering scope and enlarging this delightful family home. There is extensive parking and conveniently located to Edenbridge Town amenities and the Mainline Railways.
â¢ 2,595 Square Foot Family Home
â¢ Extensive Outbuildings Suitable for Conversion
â¢ Good transport links
â¢ Three double Bedrooms
â¢ Bright and Spacious Kitchen
â¢ Ground Floor Bathroom
â¢ Sitting Room & dining room with views over open countryside
â¢ First Floor Two Double Bedrooms
â¢ Views over open farmland
â¢ Excellent selection of schools
Mains water, electricity, drainage. Oil central heating.
Local Authority: Sevenoaks District Council
Council Tax: Band E
EPC rating: F29
Edenbridge is a small market town with an attractive medieval high street surrounded by countryside with a selection of shops, including Waitrose, pubs, restaurants, its own museum and hospital with miu. There are a variety of schools in the surrounding area. Local recreational amenities include a leisure centre with swimming pool, golf courses and a number of local National Trust properties.
Edenbridge benefits from two mainline train stations offering services to London in 45 minutes. The M25 can be easily accessed at either junction 6 (Godstone) or junction 5 (Sevenoaks). Gatwick airport is about 18 miles and the Channel Tunnel about 65 miles allowing easy access to the Continent.
Miles to: M25 Godstone (J6) 10, Oxted 8, Sevenoaks 12, Tunbridge Wells 13, East Grinstead 10.
Viewings: Please contact our Edenbridge Office on if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information.
LeGrys Havelock Estates Ltd endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions. However, these are intended as a guide only and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection. View more View less
- £650,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Uckfield Lane, Hever, Edenbridge TN8
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Main Road, Crockham Hill, Edenbridge, Kent TN8
- £575,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Stangrove Road, Edenbridge TN8
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Waterlakes, Edenbridge TN8
- £595,000 3 bed detached house for sale Eden Hall, Stick Hill, Edenbridge TN8
- £595,000 3 bed detached house for sale Eden Hall, Cowden, Kent TN8
- £715,000 3 bed detached house for sale Uckfield Lane, Hever, Edenbridge, Kent TN8
- £750,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Delaware Farm, Hever Road, Hever, Kent TN8
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Four Elms Road, Edenbridge TN8