2 bed terraced house for sale in Culford Mews, London N1
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
Description A freehold modern mews house with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a roof terrace.
Located on a cobbled mews in popular De Beauvoir which is between Canonbury and the creative hub of Dalston.
This three storey contemporary mews house offers nearly 800 sq. Ft of accommodation filled with natural light.
Well-presented throughout the property comprises a light and airy top floor reception room with an open plan kitchen and access to a small terrace. There are two generous en-suite double bedrooms on the lower floors.
Culford Mews runs between Culford Road and Southgate Road and is conveniently located for the amenities of fashionable Dalston and is within easy reach of central Islington. The nearest station can be found at Dalston Junction (Overground - 0.4 miles) which provides easy access to the City and to Canary Wharf via Canada Water. Local amenities can be found on Southgate Road. View more View less
- £650,000 2 bed property for sale Shacklewell Street, London E2
- £650,000 2 bed property for sale Stoneleigh Mews, London E3
- £655,000 2 bed property for sale Ropery Street, London E3
- £630,000 2 bed property for sale Alloway Road, Bow, London E3
- £625,000 2 bed property for sale Eaststand Apartments, Highbury Stadium Square, London N5
- £675,000 2 bed property for sale Downs Road, London E5
- £675,000 2 bed property for sale Bishops Way, London E2
- £649,950 3 bed property for sale Brett Road, London E8
- £650,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Conway Road, Harringay N15