- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Detached family house
- 3 bedrooms
- Family bathroom and cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Coveted corner plot location
- Large wrap around gardens
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Garage and off road parking
- Over 1,400 sq. Ft. Of accommodation
Description Spacious detached family house situated on a coveted corner plot at the end of a no-through road, with excellent scope for extending (subject to necessary consents).
This well-designed property, situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac offers excellent potential for its new owners. It is set on a large corner plot, with accommodation that is light and bright, thanks to the large double glazed windows and well connected room layout. The house is well presented and decorated in neutral tones with wooden flooring on the ground floor, and certainly also offers the potential to be further enhanced.
Ground Floor Key Features
A glazed door leads into the reception hall, which has a cloakroom, doors to the 2 principal rooms and stairs to the first floor. The open plan kitchen/diner exudes light and is decorated in neutral tones. It has a good range of kitchen cabinetry with composite worktops and integrated appliances include an oven and electric hob, with plumbing for a washing machine and plenty of room for an American style fridge/freezer. The triple aspect living room measures over 240 sq ft and has wooden flooring with lovely views of the garden through the sliding patio doors.
First Floor Key Features
The first floor features 3 good-sized bedrooms with the principal bedroom, measuring over 175 sq. Ft. It is situated at the rear of the property and has fitted wardrobes, as does the second bedroom, with the third room being an excellent size for a childâs room or perhaps an office or studio depending on requirements. All of the bedrooms are conveniently placed for the bathroom, which features a bath with shower and floor to ceiling tiling. There is a large loft space accessed through a hatch at the top of the stairs.
A driveway leads up to the property providing off road parking for several vehicles and there is also a single garage with up and over door and plentiful off road parking also available if required. The property is situated on a large corner plot and so has wrap around gardens which include a large south facing rear garden, accessed through sliding patio doors in the living room or through the side gate.
Langton Green is a popular village on the western fringes of the vibrant spa town of Tunbridge Wells with local shops, church, pub, community sports club/recreation ground and an excellent primary school. Tunbridge Wells is just over two miles distant and has an array of restaurants, leisure facilities and shops, including the historic Pantiles, the elegant Georgian colonnaded walkway believed by many to be the most pleasant place in Tunbridge Wells to browse, shop, eat, drink and stroll. View more View less
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £660,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £675,000 3 bed property for sale Mount Ephraim Court, Molyneux Park Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £625,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale London Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £695,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Warberry Park Gardens, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £695,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sovereign Place, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale Broadwater Rise, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £700,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Princes Street, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £595,000 3 bed property for sale Nevill Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4