- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Detached well-presented 1930s house
- Adjoining open farmland in rural location
- Original rooms with bay windows and fireplaces
- 18' kitchen/breakfast room
- Large south facing garden. In all about 0.75 acres
- 3 double bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms (1 en suite)
- Fantastic far-reaching views
- 3 garages and ample off-road parking
- Excellent walking and riding in the Blackmore Vale
- Easy reach of Sturminster Newton & Stalbridge
Description A well-proportioned and extended detached house set in generous gardens and grounds with glorious views over open countryside. In all 0.75 acres.
Manor Farmhouse is a detached house believed to have been originally built in the 1930s for the Manor Farm estate. The house has been updated by the current owners and is well-presented throughout.
The accommodation is well laid out with good ceiling heights and windows that take full advantage of the views over the adjoining farmland predominantly to the south and east. From a brick porch the front door opens into the hall with parquet floor and cloakroom. The two original 1930s reception rooms are to the left with bay windows and are currently utilised as a study and dining room with the study being a dual aspect room with fireplace and views over the fields, dining room with fireplace and wood burning stove. The sitting room also has views over farmland with fireplace and Stovax wood burning stove leading to the conservatory. The kitchen is a good size with a range of floor standing and wall mounted units with Siemens built in oven, gas hob, stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine and built-in Siemens dishwasher. Two steps from the kitchen lead up to the boot room with back door to outside.
From the hall the stairs lead up to the landing and the three good double bedrooms all with fantastic views over the adjoining fields and countryside beyond. Bedrooms one and two are both dual aspect with bedroom one also having an en suite shower room. There is a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
Outside there is ample parking to the front for a number of cars and lovely gardens to the side and rear of the house. View more View less
- £610,000 3 bed detached house for sale Chestnut Close, Marnhull, Sturminster Newton, Dorset DT10
- £640,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chestnut Close, Marnhull, Sturminster Newton, Dorset DT10
- £575,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Plowman Close, Marnhull, Sturminster Newton DT10
- £620,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale White Lane Close, Sturminster Newton DT10
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chestnut Close, Marnhull, Sturminster Newton, Dorset DT10
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chestnut Close, Marnhull, Sturminster Newton, Dorset DT10
- £575,000 4 bed cottage for sale Mill Lane, Marnhull, Sturminster Newton DT10