4 bed semi-detached house for sale in College Avenue, Harrow Weald, Harrow HA3
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms
- 19'6 X 9'6 fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor W.C.
- Approx. 27' through lounge
- Large integral garage
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazed
Description Blacklers are delighted to be able to offer this imposing, larger than average, four bedroom semi detached family home, situated in harrow weald, on the borders of stanmore. This chain free property provides generous accommodation with through lounge, ground floor W.C, extended fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and one single bedroom, family bathroom/W.C, separate shower room, good size integral garage and off street parking to the front. Potential to extend further subject to planning permission.
Porch Tiled floor.
Entrance hall Hardwood front door. Double glazed window to front. Alarm panel. Cupboard under stairs housing electric meter. Stairs to first floor. Double radiator. Fuse box.
Downstairs WC Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Through lounge 29'3 x 11'10 front and 10'6 rear Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator in bay. Fitted hearth and coal effect gas fire. Additional double radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. TV aerial and telephone points. 2 x radiators.
Kitchen/ breakfast room 19'6 x 10'2 Comprehensive range of wall, base, display and drawer units. Tiled effect worktops. 1Â½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Breakfast bar. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Electric oven and hob. Part tiled walls. Recess for fridge/freezer. Inset spotlights. Door to garage. Double glazed door and windows to rear. Potterton wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Wood panelled ceiling. 2 x double radiators.
Landing Frosted double glazed window to side. Access to insulated loft with power.
Bedroom 1 15'2 x 11'5 Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator in bay. Comprehensive range of mirror sliding wardrobes along one wall. Telephone point.
Bedroom 2 13'7 x 10'0 Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes along one wall one housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 3 7'3 x 6'7 Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 15'8 x 8'3 Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Shower room Fully tiled walls. Walk in double shower cubicle. Power shower. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Extractor fan. Inset spotlight.
Bathroom/WC Fully tiled walls. Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Double radiator. UPVC double glazed frosted window to rear. Extractor fan.
Rear garden 40' approx. Block patio. Timber shed. Laid to lawn.
Garage 11'3 x 18'7 Up and over door. Power and light. Door to kitchen. Own drive.
Frontage Off street parking for up to 3 cars. Paved. Own drive. View more View less
- £635,000 4 bed town house for sale Kings Drive, Edgware Green, Edgware, Middlesex HA8
- £650,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Lacey Drive, Edgware Green HA8
- £625,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale "The Basford" at Harrow View, Harrow HA2
- £625,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Harrow View West, Harrow View, Harrow, Middlesex HA2
- £625,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Birch Park, Harrow HA3
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Highfield, Watford WD19
- £625,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Lacey Drive, Edgware HA8
- £619,950 4 bed end terrace house for sale Kenton Lane, Harrow HA3
- £620,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Harrow View West, Harrow View, Harrow, Middlesex HA2