3 bed cottage for sale in Mill Street, Titchfield, Fareham PO14
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
Description Draft details awaiting vendor approval
walker & waterer are delighted to offer for sale this stunning Grade II listed cottage filled with beautifully presented accommodation boasting charming character features dating back to the 18th Century. This impressive home is sat on an ample plot with swimming pool & private gardens opening out to Titchfield Canal.
The picturesque village of Titchfield is brimming with history with some buildings dating back to the 6th Century including St Peter's Church. There are plenty of amenities on your doorstep with shops, community centre, salons, cafÃ© & 3 pubs! Excellent transport links are also easily accessible including A27
Impressive Grade II Listed home dating back over 300 years, filled with character & quirky charm as soon as you step through the door.
Beautiful period features including exposed beams & timbers and feature fireplaces throughout.
Highly desirable location in the heart of Titchfield Village, backing onto Titchfield Canal with the property enjoying fishing rights.
Reception hallway offering Flagstone Stone flooring & centre piece brick fireplace with inset wood burning stove.
Bright & airy dual aspect lounge measuring 20' enjoying working open fire.
Conservatory with exposed brick & attractive windows, in keeping with the character of the home.
Country style fitted kitchen with stable door opening to the utility room which in turn leads out to the garden & cloakroom.
Two double bedrooms & a further single bedroom are joined by the family bathroom and separate WC to the first floor.
The second bedroom enjoys a feature fireplace & quirky curved wall.
Extensive rear garden majority laid to lawn offering 'in our opinion' an excellent degree of privacy with a variety of mature trees & shrubbery.
Brick built studio/summerhouse opening to the 32' swimming pool, refurbished 3 years ago.
Various sheds and outbuildings to remain. View more View less
- £498,000 3 bed country house for sale South Street, Titchfield, Fareham PO14
- £499,950 3 bed detached house for sale Church Road, Warsash SO31
- £495,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Cuckoo Lane, Stubbington, Fareham PO14
- £490,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Newtown Road, Warsash SO31
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Park Glen, Park Gate, Southampton SO31
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Harvey Crescent, Warsash, Southampton, Hampshire SO31
- £475,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Seamead, Hill Head, Hampshire PO14
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lipizzaner Fields, Whiteley, Fareham PO15
- £499,950 4 bed detached house for sale Barnes Lane, Sarisbury Green, Southampton SO31