1 bed flat for sale in Creechurch Lane, London EC3A
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- One Bedroom
- Second Floor
- Fitted Kitchen
- Security Entry System
- Close to Liverpool Street
- Approx 495 sq feet
- Close to Fenchurch Street
Description Situated in a prime city location just off Leadenhall Street is this one bedroom apartment. Converted in 1999, this building was originally one of the few remaining tea warehouses in London.
Situated on the second floor of the building, this apartment benefits from a fitted kitchen, laminate wood flooring and a modern bathroom. The property is within walking distance of Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street stations.
Creechurch Lane is very close to Fenchurch Street in a very central city location also close to Tower Hill ( District and Circle ) and Aldgate ( circle line ). The new crossrail station at moorgate and farringdon (under construction, due 2020) are within walking distance. Also within easy reach are The River, South Bank, Tate Modern, Liverpool Street Station and the One New Change Shopping Complex with sixty shops, restaurants and Bars.
Lease: 999 years from 1990 Service Charege: Â£2,673.60 per annum Ground Rent: Â£250 per annum View more View less
- £535,000 1 bed property for sale Amen Lodge, Warwick Lane, London EC4M
- £499,950 1 bed property for sale Rotherhithe Street, Rotherhithe, London SE16
- £550,000 1 bed property for sale Hamilton House, 75 - 81 Southampton Row, London WC1B
- £525,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Balls Pond Road, London N1
- £525,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Ridley Road, London E8
- £525,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Earlsferry Way, London N1
- £525,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bunning Way, Islington, London N7
- £530,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Matilda House, St. Katharines Way, London E1W
- £520,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Myrdle Street, Whitechapel, London E1