3 bed detached house for sale in Springhead, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,698 sq. ft
- Detached 3 Bedroom Family home
- Three reception rooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large plot over 1600 sq ft
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Drive and garage
- Within walking distance of amenities and town centre
- Short walk to station reaching London in 50 minutes
- Within catchment of primary and secondary schools noteably St James and Skinners Academy
Description Guide price Â£525,000-Â£550,000 Freehold
The property enjoys a convenient position in the favoured St. James area within easy reach of the town centre and mainline railway station.
Tunbridge Wells is renowned for its excellent range of amenities including Royal Victoria Place shopping centre, restaurants, cinema complex and theatres. The town is also well known for the Historic Pantiles and its open spaces and parks, and there are a number of highly regarded state and independent schools in the area, including grammar schools for both girls and boys.
For the commuter, Tunbridge Wells mainline station provides a regular service to London Charing Cross/Cannon Street in under an hour and the A21 is also within easy reach and links with the M25.
This impressive detached townhouse offers well proportioned and versatile accommodation, in addition to benefiting from double -glazed windows.
Arranged over three floors, the accommodation includes, on the ground floor; a spacious entrance hall; and a well proportioned dining room with ample space for a large table.
On the first floor a landing gives access to; a study with fitted shelves and desk and views of the garden to the rear; a noticeably spacious living room (extending to over 16ft) with feature fireplace with granite surround and hearth; a light and airy conservatory which is primarily comprised of brick providing views of the secluded rear garden; a well proportioned kitchen/breakfast room with twin windows not only providing a good deal of light but views across the area, a wide range of oak wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, gloss tile splashbacks, Bosch oven, hob, and extractor, with the room providing ample space for a kitchen table; and a bathroom with panelled bath with Triton shower and attractive wall tiling.
On the third floor are four bedrooms, two of which are good-sized doubles, with one of the additional bedrooms currently being utilised as a dressing room with deep fitted wardrobes either side. It would be possible to convert this back into a bedroom if required. Also located on the third floor is a spacious family bathroom with panelled bath, up and over shower, and attractive wall tiles.
To the front of the property is a large driveway providing parking for a number of cars, access to the integral garage, lawned area which extends and wraps around one side of the house, being edged by hedge borders giving a tremendous sense of seclusion. There is additional access to the rear to the other side of the house via steps and a gate.
To the rear is a good sized and secluded garden mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area. View more View less
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Lukes Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, . TN4
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Golding Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dukes Drive, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £520,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dukes Drive, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £535,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Eridge Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £525,000 3 bed detached house for sale Leneda Drive, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Meadow View Cottages, Auckland Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £525,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bayhall Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £525,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Cambrian Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4