3 bed terraced house for sale in De Frene Road, Sydenham SE26
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Off street parking
- Well proportioned three bedroom 1930's style house
- Light and well proportioned accommodation
- Two bright and spacious separate reception rooms
- Easy access to sydenham and lower sydenham stns
- Well equipped rear aspect kitchen
- First floor family bathroom
- Lovely private garden
- Double glazing and central heating
- Easy access to shops, schools and amenities
Description Well proportioned three bedroom 1930's style terraced family home with off street parking and pleasant lawned private rear garden. Conveniently situated between Lower Sydenham and Perry Vale, in a popular residential road, the property offers light and spacious accommodation throughout providing scope for further improvement and great potential to customise to own taste. Features include two separate reception rooms, first floor family bathroom, well equipped kitchen, gas central heating and double glazing.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with understairs storage and stairs rising to the first floor, leading into two bright and spacious separate reception rooms with attractive bay window to the front room, and sliding doors onto the garden from the rear dining room. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, and further space for appliances. To the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms - two doubles and a further single - plus a family bathroom with three piece suite.
The property is conveniently located within easy access of both Lower Sydenham and Sydenham stations, as well as regular bus routes, all providing excellent links into Central London and to the surrounding area. There are a variety of shops and amenities close-by, as well as good local schools and lovely open spaces.
Viewings are highly recommended - please click 'brochure link' to book!
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £550,000 3 bed property for sale Selworthy Road, Catford, London SE6
- £550,000 3 bed property for sale Broxted Road, Catford, London SE6
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Daneby Road, London SE6
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dorset Road, Beckenham BR3
- £549,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Grange Road, London SE19
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Baring Road, Lee, London SE12
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ardoch Road, Catford, London SE6
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Bellingham Road, Catford, London SE6