3 bed terraced house for sale in Honeybourne, Thorley, Bishop's Stortford CM23
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Chain Free
- Garage & Parking
- Schools Nearby
- Conservatory/Dining Room
- Good Size Living Room
- Spacious Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Description Garage/parking en-bloc, an added conservatory/dining room' & a private rear garden, this house being sold as a chain free purchase. Good size living room, spacious kitchen, conservatory/dining room, 3 bedrooms & a first floor bathroom. Windows are double glazed and there is gas central heating. EPC to be advised. There is a 30ft private rear garden, parking for up to 2 cars in front of the en-bloc garage and casual residents/visitors parking immediately to the front. EPC Pending
Stairs to the first floor, door to:
Living Room (4.88m x 4.57m max dimensions (16' x 15' max dimens)
Windows to the front, radiators, understairs cupboard, fitted carpet, multi-paned double doors to:
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.57m x 2.39m (15' x 7'10))
Extensive range of wall and base cupboards, plumbing for a washing machine and slimline dishwasher, work-surfaces with an inset sink unit, single oven, hob and extractor hood, space for fridge and freezer, double glazed doors to:
Conservatory/Dining Room (3.61m x 2.92m (11'10 x 9'7))
Makes an ideal dining room and as a radiator.
Airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One (3.61m + wardrobes x 2.49m (11'10 + wardrobes x 8'2)
Windows to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two (3.15m x 2.49m (10'4 x 8'2))
Windows to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Three (2.21m x 1.98m (7'3 x 6'6))
Windows to the rear, radiator.
Panel bath with mixer tap shower + an Instant Heat Shower above, low flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, frosted window to the front.
Private Rear Garden (approx 9.14m x 4.88m (approx 30' x 16'))
Paved for low maintenance, shrub planting areas, un-overlooked.
Garage And Parking
Within 30 yards is a single garage (en-bloc to the right of the house, 3rd one along) and parking in front of it for up to 2 cars. Immediately in front of the house there are casual parking bays.
Essential information on transport links, shops, hospitals & doctors plus schools with their contact details & performance ratings is available on our website:
Through our mortgage broker Mark Jackson of M.D.Jackson Financial Services, we are able to offer independent mortgage advice with no obligation. Mark is also independent for all protection needs allowing him to review your life assurance and critical illness policies so that he can ensure that you have the most suitable cover. He can be contacted on . Please feel free to call him for any advice or quotations required. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or loan secured against it. M.D.Jackson Financial Services are directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority no. 300773
Relocation Agent Network
Why you should choose A relocation agent network member
* Independently selected as the best local agents. * Now affiliated to over 600 offices across the UK. * Local reputation, experience and commitment. * Independent owner managed business. * More out of town buyers through links with Cartus who are the premier provider of global relocation services. * Access to the largest property website of its kind in the UK - . * Not owned by a financial institution. * Regularly 'mystery shopped' to ensure high standards. * Committed to meeting your needs this year, next year and for many more to come.
For clarification, we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide. We have not carried out survey, not tested the services, appliances or specific fittings and any mention of such items does not imply that they are in working order. Room sizes are approximate and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property. Any stated plot size is intended merely as a guide and has not been officially measured or verified. We have not checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property and purchaser is advised to obtain clarification from their solicitor or surveyor. Money laundering regulations 2003. Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documents and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Section 21 Agency Declaration
âIn compliance with Section 21 of The Estate Agents Act 1979, we declare that this property belongs to a relative of a member of staff.â View more View less
- £320,000 3 bed lodge for sale Great Hadham Road, Much Hadham, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lawrence Avenue, Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire CM21
- £315,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Shangani Road, Bishop's Stortford CM23
- £365,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale "The Moseley" at Hadham Road, Bishop's Stortford CM23
- £365,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ascot Close, Bishop's Stortford CM23
- £349,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Birchanger Lane, Birchanger, Bishop's Stortford CM23
- £350,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Crofters, Sawbridgeworth CM21
- £375,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Cavell Court, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23
- £375,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Legions Way, Bishop's Stortford CM23