- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- No forward chain
- Quiet village location
- Garage to rear
- Private rear garden
- Ideal first home
Fox & Sons are pleased welcome to market this well presented 3 bedroom mid terraced house located in the village of Fawley. Beniffiting off road parking, private rear garden & garage to rear. Positioned less than a couple of miles from Ashlett Creek, Calshot Beach, & The New Forest National Park.
The property is situated on Church Lane, located on the outskirts of the quaint village of Fawley and benefits from having local amenities nearby and is also within close proximity to Ashlett Creek. The New Forest National Park, Calshot Activity Centre, Lepe Country Park and the local beaches are within easy reach just a short drive away along with the Recreation Centre at Gang Warily. A supermarket, restaurants, Applemore Recreation Centre and Dibden Golf Course can also be found in the surrounding areas meaning many inside and outside interests can be enjoyed.
Lounge 10' 4" x 14' 9" ( 3.15m x 4.50m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 6" x 8' 5" ( 5.03m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 9' 10" ( 2.11m x 3.00m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £235,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Thornbury Avenue, Blackfield, Southampton SO45
- £235,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Ruxley Close, Holbury SO45
- £259,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Heather Road, Fawley, Southampton SO45
- £240,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Tristan Close, Calshot, Southampton SO45
- £240,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Norbury Gardens, Hamble, Southampton SO31
- £239,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Whitefield Road, Holbury SO45
- £215,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Beechwood Road, Holbury SO45
- £215,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Holbury, Southampton, Hampshire SO45