4 bed property for sale in Ellesmere Avenue, London NW7
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
Description Sherlock Estates are pleased to offer this chain free stunning semi-detached family home in a sought after location within walking distance to Mill Hill Broadway and excellent local schools.
The accommodation is set over two floors, on the ground floor there is a bright and spacious through lounge, conservatory leading to a very well maintained rear garden. In addition to a fully equipped modern kitchen/breakfast room, a further reception room/bedroom and a family bathroom. There are well proportionate three bedrooms.
The property further benefits from having a separate side building.
Ellesmere Avenue is within close proximity of both Courtland and Mill Hill County schools and is approximately one mile from the numerous amenities at Mill Hill Broadway including the Thameslink Station and various places of worship.
Early Viewings are highly recommended via Sole Agents Sherlock.
Master Bedroom (12.5 (41'0"))
Bedroom 1 (12.2 (40'0"))
Bedroom 2 (5 (16'4")) View more View less
- £660,000 4 bed property for sale Marlborough Avenue, Edgware HA8
- £675,000 4 bed property for sale Ramillies Road, London NW7
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bullescroft Road, Edgware, Greater London. HA8
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bullescroft Road, Edgware HA8
- £675,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Mill Hill, London NW7,
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Tavistock Road, Edgware HA8
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Brookfield Crescent, Mill Hill East NW7
- £680,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Ellesmere Avenue, London NW7
- £650,000 4 bed town house for sale Hibiscus Close, Edgware HA8