- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Driveway parking
- Front and rear gardens
Description Gerrards Cross mainline station 1.7 miles (London Marylebone 18 minutes fast train), M40 (J1) 3.6 miles, Beaconsfield town centre 5.5 miles, Heathrow T5 13 miles, Central London 21 miles.
This property is an attractive detached home with plenty of natural light and abundant outside space, this property would make for a welcoming family home. From the ground floorâs reception hall, access is given to a sitting room with a cosy feel and bay window, and this room also connecting to the dining room with double doors overlooking the rear garden. The light and bright kitchen breakfast room also overlooks the rear garden. A utility room accessed from the kitchen leads through to the garage and to the back garden, and a wc completes the downstairs accommodation.
Upstairs has a spacious feel and offers four well-proportioned bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room.
The small town of Gerrards Cross offers the perfect combination of town and countryside living, being situated close to the Chiltern Hills area of outstanding natural beauty yet within easy reach of London, the motorway network and the major airports. It offers a range of facilities including cafes, restaurants and an Everyman cinema, with additional choice in nearby Beaconsfield. The town has an outstanding C of E primary school and is in catchment for several grammar schools. Nearby golf courses include Gerrards Cross, Denham & Stoke Park. Gerrards Cross Common is an attractive expanse of open grass and woodland with two ponds.
At the front of the property there is a small lawn and access to the integral garage, with space for driveway parking for several cars, and a gated path leading towards the rear of the property where there is a good sized garden and a raised patio area. The rear garden is enclosed by bushes, trees and wooden fencing and makes for an attractive al fresco entertaining space. View more View less
- £895,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Kings Mews, Kingsway, Gerrards Cross, Bucks SL9
- £895,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Kingsway, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £895,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beacon Close, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £900,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rogers Lane, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2
- £900,000 4 bed detached house for sale Collinswood Road, Farnham Common SL2
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Old Mill Road, Denham, Uxbridge UB9
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beaconsfield Road, Farnham Common, Slough SL2
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Duffield Lane, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire SL2
- £845,000 4 bed detached house for sale Beeches Road, Farnham Common SL2