3 bed maisonette for sale in Strutton Ground, Westminster SW1P
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Spacious Three Bedroom Split Level Maisonette
- Highly Desirable Central Westminster Location
- Large Front Aspect Reception With Fireplace
- Generous Flexible Accommodation
- Ample Inbuilt Storage
- Modern And Well Equipped Kitchen
- Stylish Metro-Tiled Bathroom And Separate WC
- Double Glazing And Central Heating
- Close To St James's Park And Victoria Stations
- Close To An Array Of Shops, Bars And Restaurants
Description ** virtual viewings and valuations available on request **
Well presented, light and airy three bedroom split level maisonette with private terrace and long lease, superbly located in the heart of Westminster within easy access of unrivalled transport links and amenities. The property has been well maintained by the current owners, offering generously sized, flexible accommodation over two floors, ideal as either a home or investment opportunity. Features include well equipped and stylish kitchen, family bathroom and separate WC, gas central heating, double glazing, feature fireplaces and ample inbuilt storage.
Accommodation comprises entrance leading into a bright reception area with access to a modern metro-tiled family bathroom and separate WC, as well as through into a separate kitchen. The kitchen itself comprises a modern range of white fronted matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, double wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances. The first floor also accommodates a well sized double bedroom, as well as a further large reception room or bedroom with dual front aspect windows. To the second floor, there are a further two generous double bedrooms.
The property is enviably located in a much sought after position in the heart of Westminster, just a short distance from St James's Park and Victoria stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes providing cross-London connections. The area is bursting with an array of shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and theatres, as well as the beautiful open spaces of St James' Park nearby, and famous London landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
We understand the lease on the property is 200 years from 24 June 2008 - 189 years remaining. All prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries via a solicitor.
To be confirmed. All prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries via a solicitor.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then Purplebricks does not accept any liability for errors in the information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content in the event that a physical valuation has not been carried out. Should you decide to make an offer on a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property may be based on virtual information provided by the Vendor. In the event that the valuation was carried out virtually, Purplebricks is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. If in any doubt, you should make additional enquiries before completion. View more View less
- £1,100,000 3 bed flat for sale Central Tower, 300 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Pimlico, London SW1V
- £1,100,000 3 bed flat for sale St. George's Drive, London SW1V
- £1,100,000 3 bed flat for sale Consort Rise House, 203 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
- £1,100,000 3 bed flat for sale 22 Patcham Terrace, London SW8
- £1,100,000 3 bed flat for sale Museum Chambers, Bury Place, London WC1A
- £1,099,999 3 bed flat for sale Euston Road, London NW1
- £1,100,000 3 bed flat for sale Stourcliffe Close, Marylebone, London W1H
- £1,100,000 3 bed flat for sale Albany Mansions, Albert Bridge Road, London SW11
- £1,100,000 3 bed flat for sale Edgware Road, London W2