5 bed property for sale in Hills Road, Buckhurst Hill IG9
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
Description Edward Taub are delighted to offer to the market this exquisite detached period property situated a short distance away from St.Johns Primary School. Although recently extended and upgraded by its owners it still retains much of its original charm and character but enjoys modern, contemporary finishes.
Buyers will be able to enjoy the benefits of five bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a through lounge / dining room, a separate utility room and an extended kitchen / breakfast room where bi-fold doors invite the outside in, opening onto a charming south facing garden with a good sized patio and lawned area. There is also a large shed at the foot of the garden that offers ample storage space.
With one of the most sought after primary schools in the area on the doorstep plus the adjacent duck pond and Epping Forest mere minutes away, this property is ready made for a family looking to put down roots in Buckhurst Hill. This lovely family home is set close to the desirable Queens Road with its array of restaurants, independent boutiques, salons, post office and a Waitrose supermarket.
Viewing is strongly recommended. Call us today to make your viewing appointment. View more View less
- £915,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Roding Lane North, Woodford Green IG8
- £899,995 5 bed end terrace house for sale Shaftesbury, Loughton, Essex IG10
- £900,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Nevin Drive, London E4
- £900,000 5 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Kirkland Avenue, Clayhall IG5
- £950,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Clifford Avenue, Ilford IG5
- £890,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Palmerston Road, Buckhurst Hill IG9
- £975,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ely Place, Woodford Green IG8
- £875,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Hillside Gardens, London E17
- £930,000 6 bed end terrace house for sale Pulteney Road, South Woodford, London E18