- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Entrance hall and inner hall
- Drawing room and dining room
- Family room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite dressing area and bathroom
- 4 further bedrooms and bathroom
- Double garage and octagonal garden room
- Planning permission for the addition of a conservatory to the house
- Gardens and grounds
Description Set in delightful gardens with detached dairy and double garage, this Grade II listed, five bedroom wing of Mickleham Hall is situated in the heart of the village.
This character home has an array of features including inglenook fireplace and exposed beams. The downstairs accommodation comprises drawing room, with inglenook fireplace and glazed door to the gardens, a beautiful modern kitchen / breakfast room, with aga, study and a utility area. There is a planning consent for an orangery / conservatory opening from the kitchen / breakfast room. To the first floor is the spacious master bedroom, with en suite bathroom and dressing area, a further two bedrooms and a family shower room.
A delightful aspect of The Old Dairy is the attractive gardens and grounds surrounding the property, featuring the original octagonal, flint fronted, dairy currently used as a garden room, but can easily be converted into a home office. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with a paved entertaining terrace, perfect for summer evenings. There is also a double garage and a driveway offering plenty of parking.
The village is nestled at the foot of the National Trust's Box Hill, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with its village pub, convenience shop and historic church. Dorking and Leatherhead are nearby providing additional shopping and leisure facilities, together with good rail services to London Waterloo and Victoria. The M25 is a short driving distance providing access to the A3, Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Schooling in the area is superb, including Box Hill School, Ashcombe School in Dorking, St John's in Leatherhead and City of London Freemans in Ashtead. View more View less
- £1,005,000 5 bed detached house for sale Maple Grove, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £955,000 5 bed detached bungalow for sale Mulberry Lodge, Dorking Road, Bookham KT23
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Eastwick Road, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Firs, Lower Road, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Spinney, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23
- £1,075,000 5 bed detached house for sale Great Bookham, Surrey KT23
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Sharon Close, Bookham, Leatherhead KT23