- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Central Hove Location
- Wonderful West Facing Rear Garden
- Beautiful Period Property
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Period Features and High Ceilings
- Incredible Garden
- Hove Mainline Station Nearby
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Description Guide price Â£650,000 to Â£675,000
Mishon Welton are delighted to present this fantastic three bedroom mansion apartment, located on one of the finest streets in Hove and within close proximity to Hove Railway Station. Occupying the entire ground and first floor of this detached yellow brick period property, the apartment boasts a considerable West facing rear garden and off street parking for 2 cars.
On the ground floor is a generous living room with a lovely bay window, which floods the room with light. The separate kitchen/dining room is impressively spacious and provides an excellent place to entertain guests. Double doors lead from here out to the incredible West facing garden, with a large lawned area and decking for outdoor furniture, this is a wonderful outdoor space for children to play and for relaxing in the summer months. There is also a large family bathroom on this floor.
Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, the master benefits from a beautiful feature fireplace and high ceilings which gives the room a light and airy feel. There is also a further shower room on this floor.
Of particular note are the plethora of period detailing through and gas central heating.
In a fabulous location and with it's stunning garden, this truly is a magical retreat in the heart of Hove.
The Central Hove area is exceptionally popular with buyers wanting to live in a vibrant area where there is plenty going on. There are numerous bars and restaurants in Church Road catering for all tastes and expectations, all of which are within close proximity. Hove mainline railway station is conveniently located for those buyers who commute to work and of course Hove Park Seafront and promenade are within a level stroll. View more View less
- £650,000 3 bed flat for sale Wilbury Crescent, Hove, East Sussex, Uk BN3
- £650,000 3 bed flat for sale The Red House, 21 Lansdowne Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3
- £650,000 3 bed flat for sale St. Catherines Terrace, Hove BN3
- £650,000 3 bed flat for sale Abbotts, 129 Kings Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1
- £650,000 3 bed flat for sale Kings Road, Brighton BN1
- £650,000 3 bed flat for sale Sussex Square, Brighton, East Sussex BN2
- £640,000 3 bed flat for sale Eaton Place, Brighton BN2
- £635,000 3 bed flat for sale Kingsway, Hove BN3
- £630,000 3 bed flat for sale Devonshire Place, Brighton BN2