- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Floor area 2,886 sq. ft
- Under floor heating to the kitchen and family/formal dining room
- Driveway parking for several vehicles
Description Having just been sympathetically extended and fully refurbished to an extremely high standard in mid/late 2019, a stunning detached family home which occupies a generous plot on the desirable Longdown Lodge Estate. The notable feature of this property is the bespoke 28â x 29â kitchen/dining/family room with high end Miele appliances, quartz work tops and full width bi-fold doors opening to the c.110ft rear garden. The property benefits from four double bedrooms, two of which benefit from contemporary ensuites and there is a beautiful family bathroom. There is space for all the family downstairs with a living room with log burner, a music room/study and a family room/formal dining room. Further features include one and half width garage and an insulated summerhouse/office with light and power in the garden. Viewings are highly recommended.
Beech Ride is located in the ever popular Longdown Lodge estate in Sandhurst, with Wildmoor Heath Nature Reserve just a stone's throw away. The nearby villages of Sandhurst and Crowthorne offer good local facilities with their array of shops, restaurants and amenities together with a variety of state and private schools for all age groups. Sandhurst is ideally placed for commuters with the M3 and M4 motorway networks within easy access in addition to local railway links.
To the front, the property provides ample parking with a gravel drive and a one and a half width garage. Side access leads to the west facing secluded rear garden which measures c.110ft in length and offers a good degree of seclusion. The garden is mainly laid to lawn but benefits from a sizable patio accessed from the kitchen bi-fold doors which provides a great entertaining area. A pathway meanders to the rear of the garden leading to the insulated summerhouse/office which benefits from light and power. There are two further timber built sheds.
Energy Performance Rating
Council Tax Band
Bracknell Forest Borough Council
Leave Crowthorne via the High Street heading towards Sandhurst, proceed over the mini-roundabout onto Sandhurst Road and proceed through the following set of traffic lights. Pass Eagle House School on your right and proceed through the next set of traffic lights. Take the next left into the Longdown Lodge Estate and follow the road all the way to the bottom. At the âTâ junction turn left onto Beech Ride, where the property will be found on the left hand side as indicated by our for sale sign. View more View less
- £895,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ravenswood Avenue, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Scotland Hill, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Watchetts Drive, Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale New Wokingham Road, Crowthorne RG45
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Crowthrone, Berkshire RG45
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Heath Ride, Finchampstead, Wokingham RG40
- £950,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woodbridge Drive, Camberley GU15
- £877,500 5 bed detached house for sale Forest Chase, Moulsham Lane, Yateley GU46
- £825,000 4 bed detached house for sale Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom GU15