2 bed end terrace house for sale in Starling Way, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two En Suites
- Garage and Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Remainder of NHBC Warranty
- EPC:B (83)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Description Situated on a corner plot within the prestigious `Eden Brook` development is this stunning two bedroom home, constructed a little over two years ago by Berkley Homes to their `Woodreed` design and offered to the market with superb specifications. The property boasts two double bedrooms both with en-suites, a spacious fully fitted kitchen, cloakroom and open plan living/dining room with double doors out onto the enclosed rear garden. Viewings are highly advised and strictly by appointment only.
The property offers driveway parking along with an attached garage and enclosed rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn.
Situated in Hampshire, Fleet is a major town within the Hart district. Fleet has a community feel with many local events organised by its local committee including its food festival, Saturday market, carnival, fireworks and many sports events.
Its traditional Victorian high street boasts a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops including the Hart shopping centre. Hart leisure centre is also an excellent aspect of Fleet, offering a wide range of facilities and home to many local sports and clubs.
Over the past few decades there have been many residential developments including Elvetham Heath, Ancells Farm and Zebon Copse, providing many new homes without impacting on the local countryside.
Fleet is ideally situated for access to the M3 and other major road links, along with its mainline station providing fantastic rail links to Waterloo, Basingstoke and Southampton. The local Buzz bus service also offers links to the surrounding towns of Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham.
Easy access to surrounding countryside including Fleet pond nature reserve, a notable beauty spot. In addition to the town's desirable location, contributes to why Fleet has recently been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax quality of life study, and making Fleet a popular choice for families and commuters alike. View more View less
- £400,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale The Brambles, Fleet GU51
- £389,500 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Westbury Close, Fleet GU51
- £385,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Minley Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £385,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Old Pump House Close, Fleet GU51
- £385,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Mildmay Terrace, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £400,000 3 bed property for sale Elvetham Road, Fleet GU51
- £400,000 3 bed property for sale Clarence Road, Fleet GU51
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Elizabeth Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £400,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Barn Meadow Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52