- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Chain Free
- Plot approaching 0.4 of an acre
- Approaching 3500 sq.ft.
- 42 ft. Supa-room
- Comprehensively fitted bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sitting/snug room
- Utility room
- Boot room
- Impressive reception hall
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
Description This imposing new home has an attractive faÃ§ade with timber and render over brick. The front door opens into an impressive reception hall finished with oak flooring, skirtings and architrave and matching glass and oak staircase with the treads accentuated with cascade LED lighting leading you to the first floor.
Off the reception hall is the family room, study and cloakroom. Glass and oak double doors lead into the impressive supa-room which provides a sitting room with an attractive fireplace with log burner and bi-fold doors to the rear terrace. There is a dining area, again with bi-folding doors, and a comprehensively fitted kitchen area hosting a range of base and eye level cabinets with composite work surfaces and a comprehensive range of built in appliances.
There is a fabulous master bedroom suite with walk in dressing room and luxurious bathroom, two further en-suite bedrooms and bedrooms four and five share the magnificent family bathroom.
Accessed via remotely operated timber gates, there is a large paved and shingled parking area to the front of the house with access along the side of the house to the rear gardens.
Immediately to the rear of the house is a large full width patio laid with Indian stone slabs leading onto a lawn, which extends the full length down to the woodland at the rear, accessed by a timber personal gate.
The garden is fully enclosed by 6ft wooden close boarded fencing, there is outside lighting and power and a large timber chalet.
An important factor is always location, Finchampstead is a popular village to the south of Wokingham. There are local shops and a post office within an easy walk from the house along with two popular restaurants, with more comprehensive facilities available at the regenerated Wokingham town centre.
At the rear of the property is protected National Trust woodland and a pleasant walk can be enjoyed up to the church and The Queens Oak Public House and beyond into the Berkshire countryside.
Excellent schooling, both state and private, is close by and good motorway and rail links are available locally for the commuter. View more View less
- £1,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Nine Mile Ride, Finchampstead, Wokingham RG40
- £1,295,000 5 bed property for sale Lower Wokingham Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £1,345,000 5 bed detached house for sale Mud Lane, Eversley RG27
- £1,400,000 5 bed detached house for sale Heath Ride, Finchampstead, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £1,400,000 5 bed detached house for sale Firgrove Road, Eversley, Hook RG27
- £1,400,000 5 bed detached house for sale Fairview Road, Wokingham RG40
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Nine Mile Ride, Finchampstead, Berkshire RG40
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Hollybush Ride, Finchampstead, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £1,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale Denby Close, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41