5 bed semi-detached house for sale in Firswood Avenue, Stoneleigh, Epsom KT19
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Good Schools
- Good Transport Links
- Five Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Close Proximity to Stoneleigh Train Station
- Nearby to The Mead Infant School and Auriol Junior School
- Three Bathrooms
- Brick Built Office/Study at the Rear of the Garden
- Excellent Presentation Throughout
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents in Ewell are delighted to bring to the market this five bedroom semi-detached home in one of Stoneleigh's most desirable cul-de-sac's, in close proximity to Stoneleigh Train Station and Excellent local schools. An early viewing comes highly recommended.
This semi-detached five bedroom home stands in Firswood Avenue which has the feel of a private road, without the added cost. Firswood benefits from just one way in and out with a giant oak tree as sentry between the two roads. "Highview" sits on top of a hill providing excellent views for miles across Epsom Downs and the racecourse. Firswood Avenue is in very close proximity to Ewell Court Park, The Hogsmill Nature Reserve and Stoneleigh Train Station which provides access to London Waterloo in 31 mins. Locally, there are excellent schools including The Mead Infant School (ofsted outstanding), Auriol Junior School and several senior schools including (ofsted Outstanding) Glyn, all nearby. With a fully fitted brick built office/study at the bottom of the minimum-maintenance garden this very substantially extended five bed, three bath/shower room home has more than plenty to offer. The vendor describes the road as child friendly and safe with no through or passing traffic in a quiet and tranquil neighbourhood.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £699,950 5 bed town house for sale Lower Green Gardens, Worcester Park, Surrey KT4
- £685,000 5 bed terraced house for sale St. James Close, New Malden KT3
- £735,000 5 bed detached house for sale Heatherlea Grove, Worcester Park KT4
- £750,000 5 bed detached bungalow for sale Dorset Road, Sutton, Surrey SM2
- £800,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Windsor Gardens, Epsom, Surrey KT19
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Arundel Road, Cheam, Sutton, Surrey SM2
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Osborne Way, Epsom, Surrey KT19
- £700,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Kingston Road, Ewell, Epsom KT19
- £695,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Carlingford Road, Morden, Surrey SM4