2 bed semi-detached house for sale in Southern Haye, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- A short walk from the Hartley Wintney Commons and the high street
- Ample driveway and carport parking
- Easy access to the A30
- Well-presented modern home
- Generous full-width living room
- Conservatory with bi-folding doors
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Fitted front aspect kitchen
- En suite, bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- No onward chain
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This well-presented modern home is in good order throughout. A spacious living room features a generous space, in excess of 17ft x 15ft, with double doors leading into a full-width conservatory. Suitable for year round use, the conservatory features an expansive set of bi-folding doors to the rear garden patio, along with underfloor heating. A front aspect kitchen is fitted with a good range of units and sleek work surfaces. An entrance hall provides convenient access to the majority of ground floor rooms, including a convenient downstairs cloakroom, as well as stairs to the first floor. Upstairs, two generous double bedrooms both benefit from fitted wardrobes. To the rear, the bedroom features a three piece en suite, whilst a spacious front bedroom presents a pleasant outlook. A modern bathroom further serves the first floor.
The grounds Ample parking is provided, with a driveway leading to a carport offering two spaces. To the rear, the garden is well-screened, with fencing and hedgerow providing a good degree of privacy. The garden further offers two patio areas, along with a summer house, whilst bordered with flowers and shrubs.
Location This property is well-situated, a short walk of Hartley Wintney Commons and the high street. A rural village with a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The village centre offers independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's comments "A rarely available, spacious two double bedroom home, within easy reach of the centre of Hartley Wintney."
recent trustpilot review "Mackenzie Smith Hartley Wintney branch sold our previous house for us and also found our dream house for us. We're very happy! Both sale and purchase were managed efficiently and we wouldn't choose any other agent to act for us in the future. We found the whole team at Hartley Wintney to be excellent, and would definitely recommend them."
energy efficiency rating Current: C | Potential: B View more View less
- POA 2 bed property for sale Station Road, Hook RG27
- £425,000 3 bed town house for sale Kingsley Square, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Kerfield Way, Hook RG27
- £419,950 3 bed property for sale Alfred Close, Fleet GU51
- £395,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Mildmay Terrace, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £375,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Willowbourne, Fleet GU51
- £455,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Acorn House, Hook, Hampshire RG27
- £387,000 3 bed town house for sale Foundry Close, Hook RG27
- £465,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ravelin Close, Fleet GU51