- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Detached family home in quiet popular family location
- Well maintained throughout
- Driveway parking with integral garage
Description Tenant occupied - no viewings at this time.
This is a well presented, spacious, four bedroom family home located in the heart of Little Sandhurst.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a large double living room with a sliding picture window and wood laminated flooring and fireplace, separate dining room/playroom, downstairs cloakroom, a bright and airy kitchen, added utility room with gas boiler, washing machine and storage cupboard.
White goods to remain.
On the first floor there is a sizeable master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with shower; there are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is a well fenced family friendly garden with patio to the rear of the property, driveway parking, small front garden and integral single garage.
This detached family home is situated in Little Sandhurst, between Crowthorne and Sandhurst with associated shops, restaurants and general amenities. There are good schools situated nearby.
Council Tax Band E
Bracknell Forest Borough Council View more View less
- £470,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Selborne Close, Blackwater, Camberley GU17
- £480,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Kingfisher Drive, Camberley GU15
- £489,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Gordon Avenue, Camberley GU15
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Dovedale Close, Heath Park, Sandhurst GU47
- £450,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Aylesham Way, Yateley GU46
- £450,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Lyneham Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £450,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Dashwood Close, Camberley GU15
- £450,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Wey Close, Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £440,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Betjeman Walk, Yateley GU46