3 bed detached house for sale in Engleheart Road, Catford, London SE6
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- 16'1 Outhouse
- Bespoke "Rotpunkt" Kitchen
- 26'2 Through Lounge
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern First Floor Bathroom
- Central Location
Description **Guide Price Â£550,000-Â£580,000**
Spacious and well-presented Victorian style terraced house centrally located for shops, schools and public transport making it a great family home.
Benefits include 26' through lounge, bespoke "Rotpunkt" kitchen with underfloor heating and modern first floor bathroom. The property also boasts three double bedrooms and 16' outhouse which can be used as an office or living accommodation.
Planning permission has been granted for a loft extension. For more information please call the office where a member of staff will be able to help.
Part opaque leaded double glazed entrance door, tiled flooring, half tiled walls.
Through Lounge (26' 2" x 16' 2" (7.98m x 4.93m))
Leaded double glazed bay window to front, double glazed door to rear, three radiators, stairs to first floor, wood laminate flooring, coved ceiling with spotlights.
Kitchen (11' 9" x 9' 9" (3.58m x 2.97m))
Double glazed window to side with shutters, Range of fitted "Rotpunkt" wall and base units with "Silestone" work surface over, one bowl sink with mixer tap, oven, hob, steamer/microwave and extractor to remain, integrated dish washer and fridge/freezer, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, tiled walls, spotlights.
Part opaque glazed wooden door to rear, tiled flooring, storage cupboard (housing plumbing for washing machine), door to ground floor wc, spotlights.
Ground Floor Wc
Opaque double gazed window to rear, inset wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit under, enclosed low level wc, tiled flooring, tiled walls, extractor, spotlights.
Radiator, access to loft (boarded), wood laminate flooring, coved ceiling with spotlights.
4.01m (into bay) x 3.12m - Leaded double glazed bay window to front, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 (12' 0" x 10' 7" (3.66m x 3.23m))
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet, picture rail.
Bedroom 3 (12' 1" x 9' 11" (3.68m x 3.02m))
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wood laminate flooring, picture rail.
Opaque leaded double glazed window to front, three piece bathroom suite comprising of: Tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and mixer shower over, inset wash hand basin with mixer tap and drawer under and enclosed low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls, spotlights.
Mainly paved, outside water tap, outhouse.
Outhouse (16' 1" x 11' 5" (4.9m x 3.48m))
Double glazed double doors to front, wall mounted electric heater, vinyl flooring, spotlights. Door to Wc and storage. View more View less
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Daneby Road, London SE6
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Montem Road, London SE23
- £550,000 3 bed property for sale Broxted Road, Catford, London SE6
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Boone Street, Lewisham, London SE13
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Branscombe Street, London SE13
- £550,000 3 bed property for sale Selworthy Road, Catford, London SE6
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Perry Hill, London SE6
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Perry Hill, Catford, London SE6
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Baring Road, Lee, London SE12