- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Fabulous conversion of an iconic building in the heart of Tunbridge Wells
- Stylish ground floor apartment
- Exposed brick walls
- 770 sq. Ft. Of beautiful accommodation
- Private and secluded terrace
- Close to the town centre with its extensive amenities
Description Maddisons Residential and Sumner Pridham are delighted to be joint sole agents on this exceptional warehouse conversion situated in the heart of Tunbridge Wells, offering stylish living in a range of 2 bedroom apartments.
The Warehouse is a truly unique and architecturally arresting building situated in the heart of Royal Tunbridge Wells. Converted from a previous iconic commercial building, its historical provenance has been thoughtfully preserved, with exposed brickwork, original arches, black crittal windows, supporting steel pillars, and fabulous ceiling heights. The design of each apartment has been given the utmost care, resulting in homes that are spacious and flooded with light. This, combined with stylish interiors and a location that has the townâs extensive and fabulous amenities on its doorstep, makes for a home that has everything to offer.
The Warehouse is a collection of just 12,2 bedroom apartments, spread over 3 floors. Each flat has its own attributes: Some feature exposed brick walls and far reaching views across the town, others have exceptional ceiling heights, some stunning floor to ceiling arched crittal windows and a few private outdoor spaces. All feature open-plan layouts, spacious accommodation of typically around 700 square feet and wonderful feature windows.
Tunnel Road is a bustling road in the centre of the town of Tunbridge Wells, just a few minutes walk from all that the town has to offer. It is approximately a 7 minute walk from the mainline station, and there are also excellent further schooling options in the area, within both the state and independent sectors, including those in the sought-after Kent Grammar system. Tunbridge Wells has a diverse range of restaurants, shops and sporting facilities and the impressive, award-winning Bluewater Shopping Centre is only 45 minutes' drive.
All properties will be sold on a Leasehold basis with a 125 year lease. A local block management company will professionally run the site, ensuring the building remains as beautiful as it is today for many years to come. View more View less
- £395,000 2 bed flat for sale Chartwell Lodge, Bishops Down Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale Plot 26 Goods Station Road, Apartment 8, Brunel House, 23 Goods Station Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale Church Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale Wells Close, Clarence Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale Kingswood Place, Kingswood Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale London Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £389,950 2 bed flat for sale Park Road, Southborough TN4
- £385,000 2 bed flat for sale Goods Station Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £385,000 2 bed flat for sale Wells Close, Clarence Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1