- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
Description Central location / high standard/ furnished/ car park/ garden access/ potential to extend
Greene house is located close to London Bridge, borough, Bankside and fashionable Bermondsey Street with it's cafes, bars and restaurants.
This well presented flat is packed with unique features. It has been finished with attention to detail as well as convenience.
Greene house benefits from on-site car park (up to 2 cars per flat), basketball court and a martial arts gym that are free for residents. Being in zone 1 it also benefits from 90% congestion charge discount.
The flat has off road private access as well as a private access to the rear well maintained garden.
This spacious studio flat comprises a living room with Home Cinema, a separate sleeping area with a second double sofa bed, a separate fully integrated kitchen and stylish three piece bathroom. Having its own outdoor shed in addition to cupboards gives this flat ample storage.
If you are looking for potential, this ground floor flat has been granted planning permission for an underground extension underneath the rear garden as well as another Granted planning permission for a front porch.
***Viewing highly recommended *** View more View less
- £335,000 1 bed property for sale Kingsland Road, London E2
- £325,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Camberwell Road, London SE5
- £325,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Mary Datchelor Close, Camberwell, London SE5
- £325,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Pinter House, 45 Grantham Road, London SW9
- £350,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Trafalgar Avenue, London SE15
- £350,000 1 bed property for sale Cropley Street, London N1
- £350,000 1 bed property for sale Nunhead Grove, London SE15
- £350,000 1 bed property for sale Daniels Road, London, Greater London SE15
- £350,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Gibbon Road, London SE15